4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
For those of you who want to get everything unlocked ASAP. This takes like 20 minutes to do but you then wont be wasting your time looking for a 100% save and this is especially useful for those that are running the game on Android.
>Go to the shrine everyday and deposit money
>By day 25 or 28 you will unlock a button that will appear in the living room
>PLEASE READ THE TEXT AFTER YOU DEPOSIT THE MONEY
>AFTER YOU GET THE MESSAGE OM DAY 25 OR 28 GO TO THE LIVING ROOM, A RED BUTTON WILL BE CLOSE TO THE TV, BELOW THE AIR CONDITIONING UNIT
>PRESSING THIS BUTTON WILL AUTOMATICALLY UNLOCK EVERYTHING IN THE GAME IN RECOLLECTION MODE
>SAVE YOUR GAME AND GO BACK TO THE TITLE SCREEN, AN OPTION TITLED "MEMORIES" WILL BE THERE. CLICK ON THAT AND YOU CAN NOW SEE EVERYTHING IN THE GAME. YOU CAN PLAY WITH ALL THE GIRLS, SEE ALL THE ENDING, SEE ALL THE SPECIAL EVENTS.
Hopefully you guys read this and also OP adds it to the main post
I tried this, and it didn't work. I did get a message, but unfortunately i skipped it while farming near the shrine. Was it really that important ? What was it for, was it asking you if you wanted to unlock all the content ? Because i'm at day 29, and i've checked the living room and kept doing offerings to the shrine but there's nothing.

taylow

Sep 9, 2017
How's Winter Memories looking? I can't seem to find any info on it on the web so I would appreciate a hero.

I tried this, and it didn't work. I did get a message, but unfortunately i skipped it while farming near the shrine. Was it really that important ? What was it for, was it asking you if you wanted to unlock all the content ? Because i'm at day 29, and i've checked the living room and kept doing offerings to the shrine but there's nothing.
The button isn't in the main game's living room. The button shows up in the gallery's living room.

Last edited:

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
The button isn't in the main game's living room. The button shows up in the gallery's living room.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your answer

b0nz0

Jul 12, 2017
hay i found a weird video or something while fishing how do i watch it or use it ?? can someone help me
Click the time until you're prompted if you want to sleep with someone or wander around after dark. Choose the second one, and use the TV in the living room.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
How's Winter Memories looking? I can't seem to find any info on it on the web so I would appreciate a hero.
As of 8/17 map production are 80% done more or less. Dojin is still trying to flush out the maps for events and is thinking on how to implement the new "underwear change system".
so far the following have been completed:
  • Picture Diary
  • Pillow talk system
  • Sleep talk system
These are the ones that are planned to be worked on:
  • Scenarios
  • CGs
  • Other map Events
  • Underwear system
Lastly, He also expressed how he would like to release the trial ver. in Winter to match the game, but the trial would most likely come out near the end of the year/ beginning of 2022 time frame.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
As of 8/17 map production are 80% done more or less. Dojin is still trying to flush out the maps for events and is thinking on how to implement the new "underwear change system".
so far the following have been completed:
  • Picture Diary
  • Pillow talk system
  • Sleep talk system
These are the ones that are planned to be worked on:
  • Scenarios
  • CGs
  • Other map Events
  • Underwear system
Lastly, He also expressed how he would like to release the trial ver. in Winter to match the game, but the trial would most likely come out near the end of the year/ beginning of 2022 time frame.
Unfortunately for non-Japanese speakers will have to wait longer since Kagura games will have a long list of titles by then to work on before translation this game (and translating itself takes a while too)

Reactions: Rize

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Well, winter memories is the sequel of summer memories, winter memories will have some new characters like boku kun's mom(it will be a new game not a DLC)
Wait.. Who said that? I've never heard of Boku kun's mom will be in the game.

susucoklat15

Jul 9, 2017
Summer Memories+ 2.03.07 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads[/SPOILER]
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay103.2M
Windows156.9M
Linux162.0M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Hello
just want to report some small bug. It's not breaking anything, just kinda annoying.
thank you for the hard work man.
1629811884660.png
1629811936305.png

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes