4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Heretic_Loli

Mar 9, 2019
Anyone know how to mod the amount of Lust the guy gets when time progresses? I know it is constantly 10. And also maybe change other values in the game like increasing skill prices and decreasing rate of lust consumed when coaxing, especially the amount of decrease in vigilance when gifting items to people since I want to to make the silence and gifting skills very expensive.

I kinda want to change those values to something I want but I don't know what to do or what to edit in the game files. I want to do the game all over again but with more difficulty. I mean sure I could use cheats or keep consuming turtle extracts but I prefer a higher gradual increase of lust instead of perpetually clicking the inventory and a higher costs in skill prices to match the lust increase.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
Boku is beast of a shota

tackles a PE teacher in a race and plow her ass

ground pound mating press a bookworm three times his size

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
somehow thats so fitting with how Boku's personality is like
I should clarify that the positions in the scene are obviously programmed to be that of inside the equipment storage room as you might be able to tell and the second position lining up with the top of the dresser was a real happy accident. I should wonder what other funny results I can get when trying this with all the secondary characters. It doesn't seem to work with the main cast and with threesomes or foursomes just FYI.
1632052075795.png
1632052126348.png
bonus: What the tree doin?
1632052159718.png
Just a refresher: When asking for sex, play out the dialogue and when the screen fades to black spam right click to teleport to the entrance and have sexy time in your house.

Reactions: AgentFakku

Phanko

Sep 5, 2020
Is there anyone playing this on JoiPlay? If there is, can someone help me? I'm on the starter part of the game, on Rio 1st interaction, i cant seem to touch the laundry basket. Is there anyone who can solve this problem? Much Appreciated.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
I've tried to do this several times but nothing happened.
I'm just gonna grab pic from previous page, since I don't have this installed in my computer anymore. See this ? 1428116_1631730287778.png
If it change animation when you hover it (open up a little), click it. You should be able to go out now.
Or you try to go out in the midnight (you can't). I think you can still go out at night.

Jul 28, 2021
man i finnaly figured it out i actually have to run it in administrator i was having trouble since last night im pissed off myself cuz i cant fix such a simple shit in a short period of time

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
man i finnaly figured it out i actually have to run it in administrator i was having trouble since last night im pissed off myself cuz i cant fix such a simple shit in a short period of time
You shouldn't have to do that ...
Maybe you do because you've put the game in a weird folder requiring admin rights.

NiceBro13579

Sep 22, 2021
Hey, I'm kinda dumb when it comes to PC related stuff, so I have a dumb doubt.
Just downloaded the game last night, played a little and I definitely saved in-game (picture diary). I used to play these games online and I always had to export my saves, but I thought that wasn't necessary for downloaded games.
Anyways, just turned my PC on thinking that I would be able to continue from where I stopped, but there are no saves in the game.
So, how do I save the game?

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes