4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
hey i finish the game befor and i wanted to play it agan is ther a cheat or somthing that i can use and if ther is wher do i find it?
Just start a new game, while in the car you'll be given options to choose which data to import from a previous save.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Hey could someone tell me if it's just me or do RPGM games lag in general? I've tried a few of them and they always seem to be lagging. Ren'py and Unity work perfectly though. Any help will be appreciated.

On a side note, it seems this is also available on Mangagamer, so if someone could confirm if that is RPGM or some other platform on which I can play (they usually port some games), I'll really appreciate it

Aprilliansyah

Feb 9, 2021
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked
THANKYOUU SO MUCH

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Dumb question, but any updated on when the Sequel will be released? This dev makes some really great pixel games.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Dumb question, but any updated on when the Sequel will be released? This dev makes some really great pixel games.
Gonna be awhile, check this site that they post to:
They got most of the pixelated actions done (Pretty fast BTW) but they got to create the scenarios, art for the scenarios and diary book pages. Writing may take longer than that.
Don't even get me started on the translation since Kagura games would have a list of games to go through and need a competent translator.

Dev said they hope to get a demo around December or early 2022.

Reactions: enumate

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Some blue ghost decided he wants his wife to sex him while his nephew sleeps in same room, but decides to go to sleep middle of blowjob.
Can't they just write less mentally retarded scenarios instead? It would not be difficult.
dsds.png

ziltoiddies

Jun 22, 2021
This turd of a game really wants you to do its shitty minigames. I bought a homework exemption certificate to get past Kagami's terrible track and field minigame. And then there was confusion, because the H scene was put DURING the shitty minigame. This game is practically a meme.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
This turd of a game really wants you to do its shitty minigames. I bought a homework exemption certificate to get past Kagami's terrible track and field minigame. And then there was confusion, because the H scene was put DURING the shitty minigame. This game is practically a meme.
I'd understand if this was about menko or dishwashing, but the Kagami one is literally the easiest one and it takes less than 10 seconds to complete, I can't grasp how you could have problems with it, waste of perfectly good homework certificates... :(

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
May I direct your attention to this post ?

https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-memories-plus-v2-03-dojin-otome-kagura-games.54613/post-5437073

Tons of certificates to bypass every minigames.

It was pretty hard to find : 1st post on this thread. :rolleyes:

You can also take a look at this :

https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-memories-plus-v2-03-dojin-otome-kagura-games.54613/post-6096997

Hope you can still enjoy this game as much as I did.

ziltoiddies

Jun 22, 2021
Tons of certificates to bypass every minigames.
The problem isn't the certificate. As I said, I'm using them for this one. The problem is that the scene was IN the minigame, meaning that if you skip the minigame, you skip the scene ... it just jumps to the characters talking about the scene they skipped. It's like "we heard you liked minigames so we put the game in the minigame." That sort of made it obvious that throughout the game I was just grinding on repetitive minigames and that if you took them out, there wasn't much left.

I think that for this game there should be just a checkbox in the options for 'win all minigames,' plus no scenes during what you skipped. Though then the game would be only be a couple hours. Not that that's a bad thing. Some entertaining games are only 1-2 hours max.

Or perhaps use that perfect save file ... I generally try to avoid cheating at least to start and maybe that was a mistake.

• Angry
Reactions: HumblestRanger
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes