4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Well here's what to do. Concentrate on getting 100 for homework and affection for the girl you have the most progress with (which is most likely Yui or Rio). Get their ending and that will unlock the memories bonus at the menu, but don't go there yet. Instead, start a new game and keep your progress from your first playthrough and every single day, until the 21st, put 5 yen in the offertory box up the mountain in the cave. Don't care about do anything else and don't buy anything. Keeping your progress for your new game + playthrough, means you automatically have the girl's ending you unlocked from Day 1. Anyway, once you've visited the offertory box for the 20th time on the 21st, you'll get a message about a red button/switch for the memories bonus. Then go to sleep but DO NOT go to next day; instead, select 'skip date' to go straight to the ending. Then after seeing the ending again, go the memories bonus and click that red button/switch to unlock all the sex scenes.
i dunno how to do start the home work i havent done anything except buy gifts and chat and sex when i can
wish i knew more for the variables im running out of days and damn good thing i been saving frequently because i just crashed with a bug error almost out of days less then a week yui 71 rio 55 and last is only 31 8 days remaining

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
thats what i been doing i fucked around with the variables gave myself a ton of 99 of all gifts and few other things
took me a bit to figure out BUT i now have full control over lust and stamina (if you have an editor its line 26 for lust and 27 for stamina) im my stuff is slowly building the married chick (my aunt)cant seem to raise her so story long i dont care about story or grind i just wanna get to the goods wish i could figure out how to rest the days so that i can keep all the stats,etc and have more days to build up more and more and max it all out...i always say dont play harder play smarter LOL
Like I said earlier, even with full stats and money, there is a bit a grind. I't just how the game is made. So here's what you gotta do:

- The most important part is raising affection. You do this either by doing each girl's activity or gifting (Jewelry Box is the best and only item you need, giving 20 points per box).

- Every 20 points, you are capped. So you can't raise points further until you play the event of the girl that has capped affection (each event ends with an H-scene). You play this event by having a part of the day free (Miyuki 1st event is in the evening, so don't do anything that would take the evening time phase and the event will play out automatically).

- Once an event occurs, your affection cap is raised. Keep using gifts to raise affection further and see the next event. Also the more than 1 event can happen, either with multiple girls or just events with 1 girl in a single day. You're getting short on days, so focus on the 3 main girls 1st and then just go NG+ if you wanna see the rest.

- All sex positions are unlocked once you've had enough events with each girl. So do those 1st, and then ask for sex.

TLDR spam jewelry boxes and don't do anything that could take up a time slot, like mountain climbing or fishing.

As a side note, once all girls have 100 affection: Ask either sister for sex while the other sister has high suspicion (EG: Sex with Rio while Yui has 90+ suspicion, gift video tapes for easy sus points). Then ask both sisters for a threesome while Miyuki has high sus points to unlock the foursome, extra events tied to their other scores (which are all better than the 1st scenes IMO) and the true ending. You HAVE to be noisy while having sex, so keep everyone but the target character low on sus points.

You can also unlock every single scene just by offering to the mountain shrine for 20 days or asking for a save.

Problem is, I dont think you have enough days left for all of that.

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Like I said earlier, even with full stats and money, there is a bit a grind. I't just how the game is made. So here's what you gotta do:

- The most important part is raising affection. You do this either by doing each girl's activity or gifting (Jewelry Box is the best and only item you need, giving 20 points per box).

- Every 20 points, you are capped. So you can't raise points further until you play the event of the girl that has capped affection (each event ends with an H-scene). You play this event by having a part of the day free (Miyuki 1st event is in the evening, so don't do anything that would take the evening time phase and the event will play out automatically).

- Once an event occurs, your affection cap is raised. Keep using gifts to raise affection further and see the next event. Also the more than 1 event can happen, either with multiple girls or just events with 1 girl in a single day. You're getting short on days, so focus on the 3 main girls 1st and then just go NG+ if you wanna see the rest.

- All sex positions are unlocked once you've had enough events with each girl. So do those 1st, and then ask for sex.

TLDR spam jewelry boxes and don't do anything that could take up a time slot, like mountain climbing or fishing.

As a side note, once all girls have 100 affection: Ask either sister for sex while the other sister has high suspicion (EG: Sex with Rio while Yui has 90+ suspicion, gift video tapes for easy sus points). Then ask both sisters for a threesome while Miyuki has high sus points to unlock the foursome, extra events tied to their other scores (which are all better than the 1st scenes IMO) and the true ending. You HAVE to be noisy while having sex, so keep everyone but the target character low on sus points.

You can also unlock every single scene just by offering to the mountain shrine for 20 days or asking for a save.

i havent even figured that out yet the offering is it automatic all i do is click through everything thats on screen
dont need to fish or anything have 99 of everything

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
i dunno how to do start the home work i havent done anything except buy gifts and chat and sex when i can
wish i knew more for the variables im running out of days and damn good thing i been saving frequently because i just crashed with a bug error almost out of days less then a week yui 71 rio 55 and last is only 31 8 days remaining
Did any scenes trigger at 20, 40 and 60 affection for Yui?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

i dont see Jewelry Box anywhere all i see for boxes is glittering and exceptional

UPDATE: started to panic on my last day BUT i got an ending and everything carried over now can play again without any loses thats fucking awsome
now i know what to expect bro thanks a bunch man

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-memories-plus-v2-03-dojin-otome-kagura-games.54613/post-6096997

Just use that save, you'll have the memory room unlocked in the main menu.
right on man thank you brother much appreciated...stored those away in its own folder going to keep playing with my game
and see how far i can get its nice having 100% full saves tucked away in case i cant pull it off getting the 100% saves done
is there pregnancy in this at all i assume no?
whats dirty dan for and do?

Last edited:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
right on man thank you brother much appreciated...stored those away in its own folder going to keep playing with my game
and see how far i can get its nice having 100% full saves tucked away in case i cant pull it off getting the 100% saves done
is there pregnancy in this at all i assume no?
whats dirty dan for and do?
There is no pregnancy. Also have the fun progressing all 5 side girls by the hard way.

xxpupopupo

Apr 3, 2018
When i masturbate with the panties my game can't load a image, is there any solution to this? i just downloaded the game

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
When i masturbate with the panties my game can't load a image, is there any solution to this? i just downloaded the game
Sounds like an incomplete game package. I would try downloading again. If that doesn't work, try the unofficial version.

Jester'ss

Sep 24, 2021
This game gotta be one of the hottest games i've played. And its all fucking pixels lol
I like how everything is so casual and the way you grow on the girls. Looking forwards to winter memories

Reactions: darlic

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone that follow the making of Winter Memories know if the characters from Boku's 1st game will appear again? (Like the blonde teacher or his friend's mother). That is assuming they are the same character. After all, they do share the same appearance, default name and absent parents.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes