4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

khard94

Jan 15, 2018
If anyone's interested, I made a patch of the modded version that uses the unused nude sleeping files, which basically makes the girls sleep nude all the time. All credit goes to kin-kun for making the base mod of the game.

Edit: Patch, not modded version. There are a few files that you have to replace, that's all.
So this looks like it's only for Yui. Are there assets for the other two?

mirakles

Jan 10, 2020
So this looks like it's only for Yui. Are there assets for the other two?
Whoops. I've updated it to add Rio and Miyuki. My bad! The problem was the file selection technique I used "forgot" to include the other two.

Speaking of assets, there are also assets for them sleeping with their boobs out, so I was thinking of adding a "thermostat" mechanic that lets you control the temperature in each room, allowing you to set it such that you could either see the normal image, the half-naked one, or the fully naked one. Any interest in that?

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Whoops. I've updated it to add Rio and Miyuki. My bad! The problem was the file selection technique I used "forgot" to include the other two.

Speaking of assets, there are also assets for them sleeping with their boobs out, so I was thinking of adding a "thermostat" mechanic that lets you control the temperature in each room, allowing you to set it such that you could either see the normal image, the half-naked one, or the fully naked one. Any interest in that?
Definitely, that sounds awesome!

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020

If you don't mind, I might make my own spin on this.

Something like cool, normal, hot days (a message at the start of the day) and you have to hit 100 affection for a girl to go topless and 200 to go nude.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to get a threesome.
to raise vigilance of another girl ; then i see bomb...and no idea
i havenot got 3some skill poped in that bottom bar menu. i couldnot learn it (unless it was learned - as looks like perfect save have em all) its icon is faded
weird, first time i pressed something which made mc came [x or z]
it raises girls satisfaction and drains mc lust bar to 0
nothing is clickable afterwards (usually it is non stop caz of high stamina and i jut stop the scene)
have to close the game

Last edited:

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
how to get a threesome.
to raise vigilance of another girl ; then i see bomb...and no idea
i havenot got 3some skill poped in that bottom bar menu. i couldnot learn it (unless it was learned - as looks like perfect save have em all)
weird, first time i pressed something which made mc came [x or z]
it raises girls satisfaction and drains mc lust bar to 0
nothing is clickable afterwards (usually it is non stop caz of high stamina and i jut stop the scene)
have to close the game
To get a threesome you need to keep banging either Rio until Yui gets the bomb or Yui until Rio gets the bomb. If Miyuki finds out first it's game over.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
To get a threesome you need to keep banging either Rio until Yui gets the bomb or Yui until Rio gets the bomb. If Miyuki finds out first it's game over.
i have the bomb near other gial (rio, when f yui) nothing triggers . nothing interactive

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Did you keep going until the bomb explodes?
no. didnot expect that! it kept going for some time so assumed i miss something else
itgoes faster then slows...wwith silence i cannot evn get the bomb, so i click quickly on/off...
then i tried to just keep silence off (cheating aunt vig when it gainss too much)..nothing . 999 stamina lost . no boom

OH VIG NEEDS TO BE >100 ...200 or so...

also, how to get event wwwith yui uniform...automated...or should i buy/give her some uniform

Last edited:

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
To get them in their alternative costumes you need to raise their lewd/perverted stats. One of those needs to be 200 I think, can't remember which.

But yeah you need to keep going until the bomb explodes then the other girl will walk in.

mirakles

Jan 10, 2020
If you don't mind, I might make my own spin on this.

Something like cool, normal, hot days (a message at the start of the day) and you have to hit 100 affection for a girl to go topless and 200 to go nude.
Honestly, your version of the idea sounds much better than mine, and I'd love to see how it turns out, but I would have either lowered the affection requirements down to their respective in-game levels (0/40 Rio 40/80 Miyuki etc.) or not added any at all, seeing as you can shower with the girls at any affection level, which probably proves that they don't mind nudity if it's in a natural, non-sexual setting.
100/200, while spicy for the fans, is a bit harsh on the fresh players, isn't it?

OppaiCrazy

Jun 18, 2017
I need help, I play this with Winrar and when I close the game it doesnt saves my data, so I have to start all over again.
Not only on this game but others that dont have the "savedata01" file
Can someone help me plz!!!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I need help, I play this with Winrar and when I close the game it doesnt saves my data, so I have to start all over again.
Not only on this game but others that dont have the "savedata01" file
Can someone help me plz!!!
Extract that rar to a folder and play the game from there.

Reactions: OppaiCrazy

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Honestly, your version of the idea sounds much better than mine, and I'd love to see how it turns out, but I would have either lowered the affection requirements down to their respective in-game levels (0/40 Rio 40/80 Miyuki etc.) or not added any at all, seeing as you can shower with the girls at any affection level, which probably proves that they don't mind nudity if it's in a natural, non-sexual setting.
100/200, while spicy for the fans, is a bit harsh on the fresh players, isn't it?
Probably, I'll need to play with it some and see.

no. didnot expect that! it kept going for some time so assumed i miss something else
itgoes faster then slows...wwith silence i cannot evn get the bomb, so i click quickly on/off...
then i tried to just keep silence off (cheating aunt vig when it gainss too much)..nothing . 999 stamina lost . no boom

OH VIG NEEDS TO BE >100 ...200 or so...

also, how to get event wwwith yui uniform...automated...or should i buy/give her some uniform
Here's how I did things. I kept vigilance low (0) for everyone with gifts (lewd magazine for the uncle, everyone else, anything but the super lewd magazine) until affection was 100 with all 3. (Silence all the time.)

Then I gave Rio super lewd magazines to raise her vigilance to 100. Started sex with Yui with Rio awake in another room, turned off silence, and tick-tick-boom the bomb goes off starting the threesome.

Next I gave Miyuki super lewd magazines to raise her vigilance to 100. Started a threesome with Miyuki awake in another room, tick-tick-boom bomb goes off again and you get the foursome event.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So I have most of this implemented now, what I need to do still is generate new images for the girls sleeping in those states (as you can walk around at night) then build appropriate images for the different things you can do to the girls while sleeping. That's going to take some time.

Oh and fix more grammar/text alignment issues.

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes