4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

KingKRP

Aug 16, 2021
Anyone made a guide for the events in the Winter Memories Alpha? Using the MTL but it's not got everything

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
İsnt that have a android version ? İf have , can i have pls ?
Use my modified version (see my signature, you want 2.03.07 or later) and JoiPlay. I've made some significant changes specifically to support JoiPlay and it seems to run nicely.

I think I have everything for sneaking around at night, except the action animations. Those are going to be harder to make.

For the moment I'm going to leave those alone and work on event dialog instead (I found more grammar issues, overlapping text.)

mirakles

Jan 10, 2020
Use my modified version (see my signature, you want 2.03.07 or later) and JoiPlay. I've made some significant changes specifically to support JoiPlay and it seems to run nicely.

I think I have everything for sneaking around at night, except the action animations. Those are going to be harder to make.

For the moment I'm going to leave those alone and work on
event dialog instead (I found more grammar issues, overlapping text.)
So I have most of this implemented now, what I need to do still is generate new images for the girls sleeping in those states (as you can walk around at night) then build appropriate images for the different things you can do to the girls while sleeping. That's going to take some time.

Oh and fix more grammar/text alignment issues.
Wew lad, you don't do anything halfway, do you? I would never have gone as far as changing the girl's sleeping models, nor written any dialogue, and most definitely wouldn't have changed the action animations.

How do you do all this? Do you decrypt the files and use RPGmaker yourself? If so, when changing models, do you redraw anything or do you stitch other models together? How long have you been doing this? Why do you even do it in the first place? What makes a man go: "Hmm, yes, today I shall eat breakfast, play some vidya, and take a few hours of my time in order to redesign a Japanese eroge game for no simple reason other than to better suit my tastes."

I have so many questions, because I used to think I was hot stuff for swapping out assets in order to create shabby nude mods, but now I feel really puny in comparison.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
There isn't any rush tbh. I have been waiting for a few h-games to finish for almost half a decade and they still haven't released. A few more years of waiting isnt that big of a deal.
DojinOtome has a fantastic track record so I'd expect it to release when it reaches that quality.
Meanwhile:

View attachment 1315991
View attachment 1315993
Even 4-chan wholly agrees: Summer Memories 10/10, would nut again.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
By the way, does anyone have a full save of the 2.03.07 mod? I tried a full save I found a bit earlier than the release but trying to use it brung up a loading error when I tried to use it.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Wew lad, you don't do anything halfway, do you? I would never have gone as far as changing the girl's sleeping models, nor written any dialogue, and most definitely wouldn't have changed the action animations.

How do you do all this? Do you decrypt the files and use RPGmaker yourself? If so, when changing models, do you redraw anything or do you stitch other models together? How long have you been doing this? Why do you even do it in the first place? What makes a man go: "Hmm, yes, today I shall eat breakfast, play some vidya, and take a few hours of my time in order to redesign a Japanese eroge game for no simple reason other than to better suit my tastes."

I have so many questions, because I used to think I was hot stuff for swapping out assets in order to create shabby nude mods, but now I feel really puny in comparison.
There are some games which I modify and move on. And then there is Summer Memories. This is what you might call my showcase item. I'm at build 103, and that's after losing everything in a raid array crash, so some of my history is just plain gone. My initial commit is now January 18, 2021, but I started working months before that on this game.

Yes, I decrypt the assets, and then use Gimp to edit the images, VS Code to edit most of the data files. I only use RPGMaker MV when I need to alter major code elements. In this case I'm stitching together other assets to build the new ones. I might fix a pixel or two here or there but in general it is the original art, as I'm not an artist.

I'm not to changing the action animations yet, but I'll put together a release regardless.

Kagura, who did the translation, put together a reasonable translation initially. The DLC was pretty mediocre (overlapping text, expressions like "I'm going to fap you"). Initially, I was just trying to save space (300 MB instead of 1 GB) and have it play natively on my system. But after the DLC release, it became more about showing what could have been done if they tried.

Also don't feel puny in comparison, you need to start somewhere, and swapping assets is a good way to understand what's going on in the underlying system.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Summer Memories+ 2.03.08 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JoiPlay102.8M
Windows156.8M
Linux161.9M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Could someone tell me what the mod is about?
I've attached a changelog but briefly.

Updates to the game to:
  • Allow longer names
  • Fix spelling/grammar
  • Include more save slots
  • Support Linux
  • Support JoiPlay
  • Support 3 finger touch for middle mouse click
  • Include better controls for the math homework (1, 2, 3)
  • Fix text alignment issues
  • Fix UI issues
  • Remove unused assets
  • Compress images/JSON files
  • Add new sleeping nude mechanic
  • Add time lord mechanic
  • Include security updates
  • Have better javascript performance
Basically it polishes the game in a lot of ways while making the install smaller, and adds a few extras.

querointernetpls

Mar 4, 2021
Summer Memories+ 2.03.08 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JoiPlay102.8M
Windows156.8MSummer Memories+ v2.03.08 Windows.7z
Linux161.9MSummer Memories+ v2.03.08 Linux.7z
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Is this a separate version, like, can you play from it? or do i have to put this in the game folder?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
is this the moded gog version?
I based it on the Kagura version, which I believe is the same thing as the GOG version.

I can check later on, but from what I recall it has the same version number.

4.70 star(s) 143 Votes