4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

kuu_88

Jan 6, 2022
Summer Memories+ 2.03.08 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JoiPlay102.8M
Windows156.8MSummer Memories+ v2.03.08 Windows.7z
Linux161.9MSummer Memories+ v2.03.08 Linux.7z
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
does it has a problem with linux? I can start the game but it stuck when setting the character name

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
does it has a problem with linux? I can start the game but it stuck when setting the character name
Works for me. I just tried by typing Foo and hit enter. Any screenshot or other information?

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
Is the GOG vesrion blurrier for anyone else? I swear, the text looks way worse when in fullscreen than it did in 2.02 version from here.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Is the GOG vesrion blurrier for anyone else? I swear, the text looks way worse when in fullscreen than it did in 2.02 version from here.
I didn't play full screen so I don't know, but they look identical to me when I play GOG version or pirated steam version. Maybe you can post your screen capture to compare?

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
So what is so deluxe about this "update". I played it but found nothing that stands out.
There's a couple of new skills at the very least. And a sleeping sex mechanic someone posted a screenshot of earlier in the thread.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
How is version gog different from steam?
This is based on memory (no power right now)
Steam version is censored.
Steam version + DLC is censored.

Steam + Kagura Patch is uncensored
Steam + DLC + Kagura Patch is uncensored and the same as GOG "Deluxe Edition"

Blackperalta

Dec 28, 2019
Summer Memories+ 2.03.08 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JoiPlay102.8M
Windows156.8MSummer Memories+ v2.03.08 Windows.7z
Linux161.9MSummer Memories+ v2.03.08 Linux.7z
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
I tried this version after having a problem with the original one on Joiplay/Android, there I'm stuck on the very first day, where I can't interact with the clothes basket while one of the sisters is taking a shower I can't click/select/interact with it in any way, so I'm just stuck on the first day.

With this version however I'm having trouble launching the game on joiplay/Android, everytime I try to load the game I get the error "LOADING ERROR Failed to load: img/system/states.png" Is this a known problem or just me being dumb? I don't really have much experience using joiplay...

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I tried this version after having a problem with the original one on Joiplay/Android, there I'm stuck on the very first day, where I can't interact with the clothes basket while one of the sisters is taking a shower I can't click/select/interact with it in any way, so I'm just stuck on the first day.

With this version however I'm having trouble launching the game on joiplay/Android, everytime I try to load the game I get the error "LOADING ERROR Failed to load: img/system/states.png" Is this a known problem or just me being dumb? I don't really have much experience using joiplay...
Are you using JoiPlay from Google play? Or a different version?

Blackperalta

Dec 28, 2019
Are you using JoiPlay from Google play? Or a different version?
The one from Google play, and I'm on android 11, I did hear that there is some weirdness going on with joiplay on android 11, not sure if it has anything to do with it, the Original does load properly tho

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
The one from Google play, and I'm on android 11, I did hear that there is some weirdness going on with joiplay on android 11, not sure if it has anything to do with it, the Original does load properly tho
Odd, it is like the archive didn't extract, or there's some other path problem. The RGA file is just a zip file, so you can try extracting that directly and adding the game manually (I assume you read my changelog JoiPlay notes.)

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes