4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
AFAIK if you get the 2nd bug upgrade you are forever locked to 2-4 rarity bugs. Even with 1st upgrade it's already hard to get 1-rarity bugs, even after doing the three spots daily. Learned this from the JP version, and after that I only upgraded the fishing skill until the collector girl arrives. Not to mention, the creature collection quest provides A LOT of extra skillpoints if you overloaded the 100-points cap; fishing at sea after getting the 2nd fishing skill upgrade and 10 AP could max your skills in less than 3 days.
I checked just now. I have both bug catching levels and I get level 1 bugs from the tree by the river both of the two days I checked.

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
almost though, I lost the 3p and 4p skills on my next playthrough [and all side chars] and had to get them again. but other than that id agree
If that is true, it is a theory that can be easily denied, even the other girls must do the missions again.
But it is a nice thought that one can have when playing, that's why I comment it more than anything.

TayNoi2004

Jan 2, 2020
I want to die. I'm on day 27 but then the game crash when I do the dishwashing task. Now I realized I did not save it at all and that's literally mean I have to grind from day 3 again. Any kind souls have a save file? I legit was on the verge of finishing the game

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
I want to die. I'm on day 27 but then the game crash when I do the dishwashing task. Now I realized I did not save it at all and that's literally mean I have to grind from day 3 again. Any kind souls have a save file? I legit was on the verge of finishing the game

I'm on day 23 and frankly I've been doing a lousy job of progressing as I explored the game with no guide. I've made no progress with the aunt because I only figured out the dishwashing minigame a little while ago, but heck we can go into new game plus with a nice chunk of max stamina.

Reactions: TayNoi2004

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018

Have this, the game has already completed the gameplay and more or less unlocked memories.

You can make a new game, the affection of the 3 to maximum and almost all the skills.

Reactions: TayNoi2004

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
amazing game <3 it could use more renders tho to depict sex scenes more thoroughly, but otherwise I'm liking every bit :) Also, it's something we don't praise enough but the background musics/sounds are really on point.

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
it's the sequel gonna be the same characters or just the MC with new girls like the game before it?
We know little about the sequel, its gonna take place in winter, same map with snow added on top and all that, and the same 3 main girls.
Everything more than we know nothing, I'm very hyped for that.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
i hope the dlc is about the winter memories because in the game they mentioned that..
The sequel will take place in the winter actually. The DLC its gonna be more scenes for the main girls, they can change costumes (for example Rio using a school girl uniform), you can have sprite sex with the sub girls, and you could ask for a kiss (no joking about this one)

Last edited:

azmijaka

Jun 18, 2018
The sequel will take place in the winter actually. The DLC its gonan be more scenes for the main girls, they can change costumes (for example Rio using a school girl uniform), you can have sprite sex with the sub girls, and you could ask for a kiss (no joking about this one)
wow realy they already planing the sequel and the dlc, when ???
btw where are you get this info ?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
wow realy they already planing the sequel and the dlc, when ???
btw where are you get this info ?
The DLC its almost complete actually, all that's left its for the voice actress to record some lines and play testing. Here you have the DLC it says august but the dev said that he expect this to release early to mid july.
And I'm taking all my info straight from the dev himself just use google translate

Last edited:

TayNoi2004

Jan 2, 2020
Any of you knows hơ to have the bad ending? I heard have if you let the uncle finds out you fucking around his women something gonna happen?

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Adding an attachment, collected some info from the forum and put it in the file.

I'm stuck on one part though, how do I raise maximum lust?

The Japanese walkthrough says something about a "umi" chair in older sisters room, and number of women, but I don't understand what its talking about.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
During the hike the prereq for the aunts scene is apparently "get handjob after a leak" but I've got no idea what that means. MC cant use the toilet to my knowledge and I loaded a previous save after she had used the toilet to get a handy but that didnt do it either. So then I thought it meant to get a handjob after youve came in your shorts, but the thing is creaming yourself is already a prereq to even getting her affection unlocked passed 20 anyways and Ive had plenty of times where she gave MC a handjob before then. Even so I went back, had MC cream himself then go straight to her for a handy but there was no special lines or any indication that anything was different and when I got to the hike again I still hadnt met the requirements.

Anyone know how to meet the aunts hiking prerequisite?
If you spunk yourself a second time she'll blow you on the toilet every night you sleep in her bed.
ANTagonist - Dude, Yeah, I blew out my short a hundred times. Went to bed with her a hundred times (Actual Hundred time over many playthroughs) get BJ Pantie scenes in the morning. and nothing. I get "No memory made..." when trying to get her to trigger during the thinking event.

I even tried to blow my load in my shorts, then go straight for her and have her service handjob me just after getting my shorts into the Washer, and still nothing.

Either my Game copy is Glitched somehow, or your answer is wrong, cause that's not doing it.

Does anyone have a better answer? Should download the Zip Version rather than the installer version? Will Batman survive the trap he and robin find themselves in by putting Dick Grayson (AKA Robin - the boy wonder) into a wood chipper?

Mar 20, 2020
ANTagonist - Dude, Yeah, I blew out my short a hundred times. Went to bed with her a hundred times (Actual Hundred time over many playthroughs) get BJ Pantie scenes in the morning. and nothing. I get "No memory made..." when trying to get her to trigger during the thinking event.

I even tried to blow my load in my shorts, then go straight for her and have her service handjob me just after getting my shorts into the Washer, and still nothing.

Either my Game copy is Glitched somehow, or your answer is wrong, cause that's not doing it.

Does anyone have a better answer? Should download the Zip Version rather than the installer version? Will Batman survive the trap he and robin find themselves in by putting Dick Grayson (AKA Robin - the boy wonder) into a wood chipper?
sleep with her on the 13th day she will take you to the bathroom and after that's done you will have the option to go to the bathroom with her once you ask her to sleep with you. this will also unlock the hiking scene with her.

Reactions: James Eveleth
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes