4.70 star(s) 146 Votes
Mar 20, 2020
What I want to happen in the DLC:
MC stays in his Aunts place.
Has his "Harem" there.
Uncle dies because of his work, but it doesn't have a financial Impact for Aunt and their daughters.
Impregnation

That would be cool.
yea you could have a harem in this version but it's a bit tricky to get there tho

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
ANTagonist - Dude, Yeah, I blew out my short a hundred times. Went to bed with her a hundred times (Actual Hundred time over many playthroughs) get BJ Pantie scenes in the morning. and nothing. I get "No memory made..." when trying to get her to trigger during the thinking event.

I even tried to blow my load in my shorts, then go straight for her and have her service handjob me just after getting my shorts into the Washer, and still nothing.

Either my Game copy is Glitched somehow, or your answer is wrong, cause that's not doing it.

Does anyone have a better answer? Should download the Zip Version rather than the installer version? Will Batman survive the trap he and robin find themselves in by putting Dick Grayson (AKA Robin - the boy wonder) into a wood chipper?
It's not about going to go to bed with her, you have to talk to her after the blowing your pants, she'll tell you to follow her and the scene will happen.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Adding an attachment, collected some info from the forum and put it in the file.

I'm stuck on one part though, how do I raise maximum lust?

The Japanese walkthrough says something about a "umi" chair in older sisters room, and number of women, but I don't understand what its talking about.
Umi means ocean, it's referring to the beach chair in the first beach screen. If you click on it when there are women around you can spend all your AP to raise your max lust.

Reactions: cloned909

John Tuckbye

Jun 18, 2018
Despite answers already being posted, I'll give my input:

TO RAISE AFFECTION

Hang out with the girls, give them gifts etc etc.

MY AFFECTION WONT GO PAST X NUMBER

Yui - Go to her room and there is occasionally a green pencil icon, click on that and do maths until the homework level (the blue bar under her picture gets to 100%. Keep doing this EACH TIME AFFECTION GETS STUCK (which is usually 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%).

Rui - Go to shop, buy bug jelly, go to mountains, click on trees until you can spread bug jelly, spread bug jelly, collect in morning, go to rui room, occasionally there is pencil icon, click and you will do bug research. Keep doing this EACH TIME AFFECTION GETS STUCK (which is usually 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%)

Aunt - Go to kitchen, do dishes. Keep doing this EACH TIME AFFECTION GETS STUCK (which is usually 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%)

If you have the 'AFFECTION MAXED' either at 20, 40, 60 or 80 percent, you only need to get 100 points in a girls activities and then just do whatever you like, you don't have to keep doing hte activity at that point. Eventually the game realises and triggers the events with the girls that let's you get more affection and more naughty stuff with them.

Example:

Get Aunt affection to 20%.
It will have 'AFFECTION MAXED' on her image in the top right.
Do dishes activity until blue bar is at 100%
Do anything else, sleep, explore etc etc, game will trigger a scene with Aunt.
You can now go up to 40% affection by talking, gifts etc.
Get Affection to 40%
Repeat this formula at 20,40,60,80 affection max.

HOW DO I UNLOCK BATH CHARGE?

Go to shop, click the little machines just right of the shopkeep and it will ask you to buy gachi for 100yen each. Collect all 12 figures and in the evening go to the outside of the shop and there will be a guy with a pokeball type thing on his head, give him the gachi and he gives you a rape tape. Go home and when it asks if you want to sleep or stay up (make sure you have bought the nightwalker skill already) stay up and in the top left you can scroll through rooms until you get to the living room, click on TV, watch video.

HOW DO I UNLOCK TOILET CHARGE?

Go to shop, buy bait, go to beach, click on the arrow that lets you walk to the left of the beach, click on stream, fish, eventually catch video, follow same instructions as above.

HOW DO I DEFEAT FRIEZA?

Wrong game bro...

HOW DO I UNLOCK THREESOME?

Bang a sister and make enough noise that the other one discovers it.

HOW DO I UNLOCK FOURSOME?

Bang both sisters and let the aunt hear and discover it.

I'll add more as and when but keep referring to this post.

I DONT LIKE THE 30 DAY LIMIT!!!!!

You can click on new game once you have already done 30 days and it asks if you want to carry on over the progress you already have.

HOW DO I FUCK SIDE CHARACTERS?

See post by Hiro 10 posts down.

I ONLY HAVE A HANDJOB IN SEX SCENES!!!

First make sure you have purchased the skills, to purchase skills, sleep and there will be a screen with NEXT DAY, SAVE PURCHASE SKILLS. If you have purchased skills then when you have sex and the handjob scene starts there will be a pink button with two arrows depicting a circle to the right of the bottom middle part of the screen (where there will be a 1,2,3 to change position). CLICK that pink button and the options for different positions should show up.

HOW DO I CHANGE ROOM?

Either click on character icon in bottom right of screen and you will be transported there OR upper left of screen will be a room name and left and right arrows, click on arrows until you reach the room you want.
Bro. This really helps. There were some questions I needed answers to and you answered all of them. Thanks!!!

Apocalypstic

Jan 22, 2018
On day 24, your Uncle mentions there being a real (not the fortune telling orb for the beach girl) treasure among all the trash that floats down the river and beach. I've fished what seems like 50+ times on the beach and I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary, anyone know if it's referring to DVD for the lockpicking skill for breaking into the toilet or something else, or nothing at all?

Edit: Best as I can tell, it's your uncle generally referring to there being usable items that you can fish out of the water, and Rio hinting about the DVD.

Last edited:

jcksjxbxkz

May 18, 2020
can anyone tell me how to cum inside heroine in sex scene. I some how manage to do it once but cant re do it.

b00ze

Jul 20, 2017
Any of you knows hơ to have the bad ending? I heard have if you let the uncle finds out you fucking around his women something gonna happen?

You just have to be loud with anyone, while the uncle is nearby. But it's not worth it. Only a picture of a morning sky and a text, that you got sent back to your parents.
Tried it in every combination. Even the uncle finding me screwing all three at the same time changed nothing.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How to sleep if 3 of the main girls are busy?
Skip time (click on the 'time of the day' text on the bottom of the screen). It will ask you to choose one of the girls to sleep with.
If you have unlocked the 'Nightwalking' skill, click once more to get the 'sleep with' selection menu.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
how can i unlock toilet attack ? They said there a tape if i fish in a stream next to the beach, but i fishing all 30 days and it's just fish and some gift to skip minigame, wth ???

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
how can i unlock toilet attack ? They said there a tape if i fish in a stream next to the beach, but i fishing all 30 days and it's just fish and some gift to skip minigame, wth ???
Its luck of the draw, unfortunately.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
On day 24, your Uncle mentions there being a real (not the fortune telling orb for the beach girl) treasure among all the trash that floats down the river and beach. I've fished what seems like 50+ times on the beach and I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary, anyone know if it's referring to DVD for the lockpicking skill for breaking into the toilet or something else, or nothing at all?

Edit: Best as I can tell, it's your uncle generally referring to there being usable items that you can fish out of the water, and Rio hinting about the DVD.
I just dealt with this. I fished on the beach, during the afternoon, after about the middle of the month, with max fishing, and finally got the DVD/tape. It took me a while, about thirty or so tries I think, but I was trying all time periods.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes