4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

jcksjxbxkz

May 18, 2020
You just have to be loud with anyone, while the uncle is nearby. But it's not worth it. Only a picture of a morning sky and a text, that you got sent back to your parents.
Tried it in every combination. Even the uncle finding me screwing all three at the same time changed nothing.
wait. So i dont need to cum inside them to unlock foursome? How then? I still cant unlock that skill even after game+

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Regarding threesomes and foursomes

Each character has a vigilance stat. If its maxed or close to max, then that character will catch you immediately when you get it on if you make noise. You can lower the stat by giving items/spending time/talking to the character. You can raise the stat by giving them the super lewd magazine you get from the guy in the warehouse at night that shows up somewhere after the middle of the month. (You'll see the family talk about him)

Give the magazines to the person you want to catch you. Bang until caught.

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
I love this circle! Played this game when there was no proper translation and now will play it again, again. If only that caretaker game is also translated. Genuinely memorized the tests' answers was tough. But like, isn't its name in Japanese Spoiled Child?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I love this circle! Played this game when there was no proper translation and now will play it again, again. If only that caretaker game is also translated. Genuinely memorized the tests' answers was tough. But like, isn't its name in Japanese Spoiled Child?
Why do you think the name was changed to Summer Memories?

Sep 16, 2018
How should I spend my action points? In the tutorial it seemed like everything I do will spend one point, but spending time with any of the girls automatically goes to the next time of day. And are sleeping and drinking core drinks the only way to increase stamina?

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
How do you end sex scene without collapsing ? I know you can middle clic to cum but it do not end the scene. It seem the only way forit to stop is to drain all your stamina.

aimlessart

Oct 26, 2017
How do you end sex scene without collapsing ? I know you can middle clic to cum but it do not end the scene. It seem the only way forit to stop is to drain all your stamina.
Click on MC and select 'End Naughty Scene'.
There is no 'end' to the sex scene, you can spam stam restoration item to make it continue as long as you want.

Reactions: foreg

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
Why do you think the name was changed to Summer Memories?
My conclusion is because kagura games got scared? But that is just redundant since the game still heavily runs on the shotacon theme and it's not like changing the name will change that. Unless they modified the crap out of it. Or could be a weird localization thing when names changed for questionable reasons. Like Dungeon Deai turned into "try to pick up girls"

redz

Feb 27, 2018
Ok so, i can't unlock the standing sex in the coax skill tree. At first, I was thinking is because I haven't unlock the standing position in the sex tree. And after unlocking it, I can't unlock the standing sex. What I'm missing ? thx

Harko96

May 2, 2018
I just dealt with this. I fished on the beach, during the afternoon, after about the middle of the month, with max fishing, and finally got the DVD/tape. It took me a while, about thirty or so tries I think, but I was trying all time periods.
I can confirm this. I was using the exact same conditions, but not sure about time. I also got a similar item from the gacha man. Still need to confirm if there is another treasure on the river. Does anyone know?

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Is there any significant difference with this and the newest version?

also I noticed the +append ver. any info for what that one contains?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I can confirm this. I was using the exact same conditions, but not sure about time. I also got a similar item from the gacha man. Still need to confirm if there is another treasure on the river. Does anyone know?
Nope, the dvd you can fish to rape the girls in the toilet and the dvd to rape them in the bathtub you get from Gachaman are the only "treasures"

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes