4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
1. no it does not matter which sister you trigger just have 100/100 with both. Rooms need to be near each other and their suspicion needs to be maxed out. Threesome triggers during the scene but you still need to buy the skill afterwards
2. bug lv 1 is found at the river
3. It did trigger for me no problem so i am not sure but maybe you didnt have the stats required and maybe you need both standing sex skills.
1.How do you max suspicion? Like just by interacting with them suspicions lowers so i cant think of a way to max it for both. SO if fuck one in her room while the other is on her room will it trigger?
2. There is a tree in the river for gathering bugs??
3. Im playing the new game+ so i ahve all the skills, even the bath and bathroom ones.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
1.How do you max suspicion? Like just by interacting with them suspicions lowers so i cant think of a way to max it for both. SO if fuck one in her room while the other is on her room will it trigger?
2. There is a tree in the river for gathering bugs??
3. Im playing the new game+ so i ahve all the skills, even the bath and bathroom ones.
1. you only need to max it for one. You increase suspicion by having loud sex when it gets maxed out the other sister will come into the room
2. yes
3. sorry cant help you here then

Reactions: VincentYamato

especially08

Dec 15, 2018
Why i can only do service skill in sex action? i've bough the missionary and doggystyle skill. but i got error "beeb beeb" sound when i click on it....?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Why i can only do service skill in sex action? i've bough the missionary and doggystyle skill. but i got error "beeb beeb" sound when i click on it....?
You have to progress with the girls. Once you fuck them in their % scene you can fuck them wherever.

SakaNee

May 6, 2018
The DLC its almost complete actually, all that's left its for the voice actress to record some lines and play testing. Here you have the DLC it says august but the dev said that he expect this to release early to mid july.
And I'm taking all my info straight from the dev himself just use google translate
Did the dev say anything about the DLC getting an English release? I saw someone else say if the DLC sells well enough then it may get one, but I haven't anything by the dev themselves saying anything about an english release.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
I unlocked threesome. What is the next thing i should do to unlock foursome? Ty.

RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
You'd better strap in. I'm going all out(despite not being 100% pixel art, some of these games still count to me):
The Succubus Series from Libra Heart(highly enjoyable retro styled games):
Succubus and the Six Spells
The Tower of Succubus
The Sword of Succubus
Sister Travel by Inusuki(great art, intriguing story, cute "sisters" - what's not to like):
Sister Travel
Aurelia by Mirthal(western dev and stunningly beautiful art, highly recommend it):
Aurelia
Milky Quest by BlueLab(short game, great pixel art):
Milky Quest
Monster Musume Dungeons by Wataponno(haven't played it):
Monster Musume Dungeons
Welcome to Mon Musume Park by Apple Rooftop(tons of monster girls and pixel art. I recommend cheating, it's a bit grindy):
Welcome to Mon Musume Park
Fullfrap's work(definitely worth playing through):
Juuyoku no Jousai
Shin Sei Den
LonaRPG by EccmaA417(dark as hell, you have been warned):
LonaRPG
Pretty much anything by Hurricane Dot Com:
Sexual Harassment Office
ELEVATOR GIRL
Orction
And TissuBox:
Everyday Sexual Life with a Sloven Classmate
White Christmas with Ms. Santa
A game with an extremely long title by Fun_ni_Kichi:
All Through The Night! Hardcore Boarding House
And this one by Fushidaratei, though I haven't played it:
Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~
OK, this one is really the last - I Decided to Keep a Slime by DeepLoad:
I Decided to Keep a Slime

Hope I helped. Try not to have too much fun ;)
Dont mind me just saving this

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
It doesn't seem like my type of game, but thanks to the dev for keeping Milfy City off the trending games list :giggle:

b00ze

Jul 20, 2017
100% save.
First slot is New Game+ with additional items.
Second slot is the first night. Every girl has a different scene, depending on who you sleep with.
Doesn't seem to show up in the gallery. Other than that, everything should can be watched in the gallery, except for the Twitter chicks pictures.
Extract to www/save

Ruvu

Sep 17, 2018
Dev said that he currently has no plan for release an english version of DLC. Motherfucker. If that so, there will be opportunity to combine resources of two versions, maybe. By the way, dev plan's to make a winter vacation game in future and make a series with label of Amaenbo.

Last edited:

MikiyaMori

May 5, 2020
SIDE Characters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May I know why I'm stuck on card girl quest? the card girl never arrives or it is just i dont know where to find her?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Did the dev say anything about the DLC getting an English release? I saw someone else say if the DLC sells well enough then it may get one, but I haven't anything by the dev themselves saying anything about an english release.
There isnt a plan at the moment to translate the DLC but dont worry, I'm sure that if Kagura doesnt translate the DLC another person will pick it up.
Dev said that he currently has no plan for release an english version of DLC. Motherfucker. If that so, there will be opportunity to combine resources of two versions, maybe. By the way, dev plan's to make a winter vacation game in future and make a series with label of Amaenbo.
Yeah I can't wait for the winter sequel! If we are lucky maybe we'll have by 2022

SakaNee

May 6, 2018
There isnt a plan at the moment to translate the DLC but dont worry, I'm sure that if Kagura doesnt translate the DLC another person will pick it up.

Yeah I can't wait for the winter sequel! If we are lucky maybe we'll have by 2022
I'm hoping it's not a MTL. Those are unbearable to read. Wouldn't mind the wait for a proper translation.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I remember when i played the japanese version was a bit laggy so i turned off some plugins to play it a little better, but this one the eng version run smooth as fuck in my pc, maybe the dev or kagura optimized it?
Thanks for the upload! This game is amazing.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes