4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I'm in NG+, the game told me I already unlocked 3 endings, I did all the side stuff, have all upgrades.
AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THOSE LEWD STATUS ARE FOR!

Each girl has that (perversion, lewdness, service, satisfaction), satisfaction gives you a bonus but the other ones I have no idea what purpose they serve. I did find Rio masturbating in her bedroom and she has the highest status of all the other girls so I think the more status, the more chances to have those "events"?

Classweirdo

Apr 21, 2019
Question: Do you actually cum when choosing the sex options with the girls or are they just sex animations cuz the coax option has cum scenes?

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I'm in NG+, the game told me I already unlocked 3 endings, I did all the side stuff, have all upgrades.
AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THOSE LEWD STATUS ARE FOR!

Each girl has that (perversion, lewdness, service, satisfaction), satisfaction gives you a bonus but the other ones I have no idea what purpose they serve. I did find Rio masturbating in her bedroom and she has the highest status of all the other girls so I think the more status, the more chances to have those "events"?
Pretty sure that's all it does. If I had to guess I would say Service needs to be maxed for them to give the Morning BJ scene when your lust is over half, Perversion would probably be what makes them masturbate around the house periodically and Lewdness would be how easy it is for them to gain Satisfaction when doing the deed. Lewdness and Perversion could probably be switched since they seem to be rather arbitrary distinctions. It might also affect dialogue when you do the Coax based sex acts since I don't remember the mom asking to be fucked like a dog the first time I did standing sex with her but now she does with capped stats but I could just be remembering wrong.

Either way you can just spam Succubus Vases on them to cap everything really easily so it's not like it really matters in the long run.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sassy_mendigo

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I really liked the game! Can anyone suggest any similar hentai games? With no NTR or female protagonist though. Appreciate it :)

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
already get the strange video item from fishing, how do trigger the event ?
You need to stay up late at night.
When it gets to night time, click the area it says "night" on screen, this'll give you the option to stay awake when everyone else has gone to bed.

mochablank

Jan 28, 2018
yes it works. here's 100% save. just go to a folder that says (www) then put the files in the save folder. if it's not there then create one and name it save.
Not sure what's wrong but, my games fails to load the save because of a missing map. The map is in Japanese, I think that might be the problem.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I stuck with the PE Trainer.

> Wait for the discussion about the track and field --> OK
> Go to school --> Ok
> Train multiple times by talking to the PE Teacher --> at this Point.....

when i speak with her, she tells "I'm busy with club right now. Don't get in the way." But i cant start training... what do i wrong?

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
there's another program for RPGM MV games, its called cheat menu.
Can you swap time with it ? Or is there no way to do many things in a day ?
BTW each time you have " sex " you must collapse for it to end or is there a button you can press that i don't know ?

Last edited:

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Can you swap time with it ? Or is there no way to do many things in a day ?
BTW each time you have " sex " you must collapse for it to end or is there a button you can press that i don't know ?
Just press the MC sprite in the left corner and select end scene

Reactions: evrandir
D

Deleted member 2002582

I really liked the game! Can anyone suggest any similar hentai games? With no NTR or female protagonist though. Appreciate it :)
I also would like to know more games of similar style. I mean, it doesn't have to be the same genre as this one, but city exploration, and developing stats on characters. PLEASE NO VISUAL NOVELS.
There's other games by the same creator, one of which is on the site: https://f95zone.to/threads/familiar-spirit-of-the-demon-lord-dojinotome.18561/
The complete list of the games can be found here:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I honestly don't understand the reasoning behind not putting in an extra day or two of work to get the v1.20+ content in the base Steam TL release (or rather the Kagura patch, I guess). I mean, don't KG and the dev communicate?! lol

Aug 20, 2018
a game with great graphics, and scenes, I highly recommend you to play. That there will be a continuation in the future or a game in the same style because if you don't have it, it will be missed.

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes