4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Aug 20, 2018
Despite answers already being posted, I'll give my input:

TO RAISE AFFECTION

Hang out with the girls, give them gifts etc etc.

MY AFFECTION WONT GO PAST X NUMBER

Yui - Go to her room and there is occasionally a green pencil icon, click on that and do maths until the homework level (the blue bar under her picture gets to 100%. Keep doing this EACH TIME AFFECTION GETS STUCK (which is usually 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%).

Rui - Go to shop, buy bug jelly, go to mountains, click on trees until you can spread bug jelly, spread bug jelly, collect in morning, go to rui room, occasionally there is pencil icon, click and you will do bug research. Keep doing this EACH TIME AFFECTION GETS STUCK (which is usually 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%)

Aunt - Go to kitchen, do dishes. Keep doing this EACH TIME AFFECTION GETS STUCK (which is usually 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%)

If you have the 'AFFECTION MAXED' either at 20, 40, 60 or 80 percent, you only need to get 100 points in a girls activities and then just do whatever you like, you don't have to keep doing hte activity at that point. Eventually the game realises and triggers the events with the girls that let's you get more affection and more naughty stuff with them.

Example:

Get Aunt affection to 20%.
It will have 'AFFECTION MAXED' on her image in the top right.
Do dishes activity until blue bar is at 100%
Do anything else, sleep, explore etc etc, game will trigger a scene with Aunt.
You can now go up to 40% affection by talking, gifts etc.
Get Affection to 40%
Repeat this formula at 20,40,60,80 affection max.

HOW DO I UNLOCK BATH CHARGE?

Go to shop, click the little machines just right of the shopkeep and it will ask you to buy gachi for 100yen each. Collect all 12 figures and in the evening go to the outside of the shop and there will be a guy with a pokeball type thing on his head, give him the gachi and he gives you a rape tape. Go home and when it asks if you want to sleep or stay up (make sure you have bought the nightwalker skill already) stay up and in the top left you can scroll through rooms until you get to the living room, click on TV, watch video.

HOW DO I UNLOCK TOILET CHARGE?

Go to shop, buy bait, go to beach, click on the arrow that lets you walk to the left of the beach, click on stream, fish, eventually catch video, follow same instructions as above.

HOW DO I DEFEAT FRIEZA?

Wrong game bro...

HOW DO I UNLOCK THREESOME?

Bang a sister and make enough noise that the other one discovers it.

HOW DO I UNLOCK FOURSOME?

Bang both sisters and let the aunt hear and discover it.

I'll add more as and when but keep referring to this post.

I DONT LIKE THE 30 DAY LIMIT!!!!!

You can click on new game once you have already done 30 days and it asks if you want to carry on over the progress you already have.

HOW DO I FUCK SIDE CHARACTERS?

See post by Hiro 10 posts down.

I ONLY HAVE A HANDJOB IN SEX SCENES!!!

First make sure you have purchased the skills, to purchase skills, sleep and there will be a screen with NEXT DAY, SAVE PURCHASE SKILLS. If you have purchased skills then when you have sex and the handjob scene starts there will be a pink button with two arrows depicting a circle to the right of the bottom middle part of the screen (where there will be a 1,2,3 to change position). CLICK that pink button and the options for different positions should show up.

HOW DO I CHANGE ROOM?

Either click on character icon in bottom right of screen and you will be transported there OR upper left of screen will be a room name and left and right arrows, click on arrows until you reach the room you want.

for this comment to be perfect, all you needed to do was confirm a game sequence, or say that you have a game with the same system in development.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
The game say "you need to make your cards stronger" How do you do that? There is a combine option or something?

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
The game say "you need to make your cards stronger" How do you do that? There is a combine option or something?
Nah, but high affection towards the heroines, high lust, and stamina will make you stronger. It's on the tutorial of menko, it even says that those cards are aesthetics.

RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
I have more than enough points to purchase the 3p, maxed out all 3 heroines and completed the game, yet when i try to buy the 3p, its greyed out with a blue higlight around it, not allowing me to purchase it. Any help pls? Also how would i get that rio naked in bed scene?

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
I have more than enough points to purchase the 3p, maxed out all 3 heroines and completed the game, yet when i try to buy the 3p, its greyed out with a blue higlight around it, not allowing me to purchase it. Any help pls? Also how would i get that rio naked in bed scene?
You need to have your affection with both cousins at a 100 and one of the cousins to catch you having sex to trigger the threesome scene. When the day ends. You can buy the skill. I believe if it's NG+, you dont need to buy it. It's already unlocked.

masetama

Aug 3, 2018
How do I unlock blowjobs? They're the only sex move I've yet to unlock. Also, what are some ways to support the official release? Don't really want this game in my Steam library for obvious reasons, lmao.

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Does this keep all the shota and loli stuff?
Yes it does.

How do I unlock blowjobs? They're the only sex move I've yet to unlock. Also, what are some ways to support the official release? Don't really want this game in my Steam library for obvious reasons, lmao.
You need to purchase these skills (Under Coax Skills) and have their affection high to do it. (Except for Rio.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
In case you missed it when the beyblade-hero-wannabe explained it, your card stats are tied to your progress in-game.
-Attack was based on total affection you have with the three girls*the % of the meter when you attacked.

So if your total affection is at 300 and you clicked at the 50% point of the sliding gauge, you'll attack for 150-whatever random defense point the opponent card have.

-Defense was based on your current lust.

The formula was opponent attack - current lust = damage. Only time this matters is when you decide not to skip the game using the Homework Certificate.

-HP was based on max energy. You can pretty much have 900 energy by trying (and purposedly failing) on the second-to-last gym teacher's race (was it 25 or 20 second, can't remember) and spamming those Secret Medicine.

NoBad

Apr 13, 2018
Two questions.

1. How do I trigger Rio's 100 affection event? I got the homework meter up to 100 and it's been 4 days with no event.

2. Does anyone know where Mentai-kun goes after you beat him at the park?

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Two questions.

1. How do I trigger Rio's 100 affection event? I got the homework meter up to 100 and it's been 4 days with no event.

2. Does anyone know where Mentai-kun goes after you beat him at the park?
1. You need to sleep with her to trigger her last event.
2. He's actually at the park at night.

Oct 3, 2019
Okay I'm stuck, what do I do to advance the Aunt past Aff 80? I've maxed out lewd and homework stats, but no event is triggering

NoBad

Apr 13, 2018
How do you unlock threesomes? a post I saw said you just need to get caught by one of the other girls but, that just gave me a game over.

Reactions: sairius

AuriSenpie~

Sep 19, 2017
I stuck with the PE Trainer.

> Wait for the discussion about the track and field --> OK
> Go to school --> Ok
> Train multiple times by talking to the PE Teacher --> at this Point.....

when i speak with her, she tells "I'm busy with club right now. Don't get in the way." But i cant start training... what do i wrong?
You're lacking stamina. get it to at least about 150? i dont know the exact number, but you need certain amount of stamina before you can start to train with the PE teacher.

AuriSenpie~

Sep 19, 2017
How do you unlock threesomes? a post I saw said you just need to get caught by one of the other girls but, that just gave me a game over.
raise affection of both Rio and Yui high enough that you can initiate Intercourse. then get caught. to be safe, just get the 3p and 4p after you 100 affection all of them.

NoBad

Apr 13, 2018
raise affection of both Rio and Yui high enough that you can initiate Intercourse. then get caught. to be safe, just get the 3p and 4p after you 100 affection all of them.
Yeah. I have them all at 100 affection. I got caught by Miyuki. Could that be the problem?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Have they said if they're gonna add any more content? With different fetishes like pregnancy?
What you see is what you get, if the Append DLC gets translated after release then you get: some extra positions; kissing; cosplay sex and every one of the sub heroines gets four positions each in their unique area.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes