4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
May I know why I'm stuck on card girl quest? the card girl never arrives or it is just i dont know where to find her?
The Menko quest is the longest quest in this game. It's divided into three parts; the three challenges, the 1 battle per day, and the girl. For the first part, you can do all three battles in one day given you have enough AP. For the second one, you need to find the boy at the park in the evening before you can unlock the 1 battle per day event. Win that three times, and you'll need to check daily in the park at morning/noon to find the girl. Battle the girl (you can't win in the first match), challenge her again right after that and click your way to victory. Return next day and do one more battle to finish the quest.

AlphaVision

Dec 12, 2019
i swear i played this before but its kinda diffrent. the one i played in the past has a shota MC but the other things is legit the same

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
How do you max suspicion? Like just by interacting with them suspicions lowers so i cant think of a way to max it for both. SO if fuck one in her room while the other is on her room will it trigger?
There's a night shop that unlocks at sometime during the third week IIRC.
Read the breakfast dialog, sometimes that will tell you about new things do to, once they talk about some shady person, go out at night (not late night, night) to the school, there's a guy in the storage room that sells three items for 1000y a piece, one of them raises suspicion by 15.
With the double presents skill, you can give two of these to a girl each day, do that for one and don't interact with her in any other way.
Get suspicion to 80+ with these, then turn off silence and fuck the other at full speed.
Doesn't matter where in the house the other is afaik, once a bomb symbol turns up next to the girl's picture on the right, you know she's about to drop in.

Or use the item to get suspicion to 100, that way you only need to start sexy times, the other girl will instantly appear.

Also, to get the foursome you need to get caught by the third while doing a threesome, fucking a single girl will give a game over regardless of affection.
Ideally, try to get these while the uncle isn't home, as getting his suspicion to max is always a game over.

Reactions: VincentYamato

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
i swear i played this before but its kinda diffrent. the one i played in the past has a shota MC but the other things is legit the same

no, its the exact same game from the past,
also we do not say the Sho** word due to how broken the rules both here and on steam.

HuthLo

Sep 11, 2018
For i know there is 5 ending pics in the envelope. I've just got 2 of them: 2 sister, mother - 2 sister
I wonder what are 3 other?

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
I need tips on how to fish, i get that you need to have the bar over the fish but for r3 and r4 its almost impossible
R3+4 are pretty much impossible unless you've bought both fishing skills.
And even then, they sometimes slip away.
Just keep trying, you'll probably get them eventually...

taru

Apr 23, 2018
this game need more everything and a sequel and a renpy reboot with hs lol and more anal than just the one girl lol

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
on day 13 you have to ask her to sleep with you and then she will take you to the bathroom to fix your "problem" ;) after that then you could choose this option . you will also have the option for her to take you to the bathroom every time you ask her to sleep with you.
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here, but Ive only ever had her do that once. ive got affection maxed on her and am doing a NG+ playthrough.

Edit: nvm, figured out ya have to talk to her to get to that option.

Last edited:

Restart game

Dec 9, 2018
Hey everyone! I just knew about this game while i playing this game from beginning to end is soo!!! amazing than dude i hope they Will make summer memories 2 with an Adult version of course! btw where i dan find mentai Kun after i bet him i don't know what to do?

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes