4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I have no idea how i'm supposed to fish or catch bugs, i have no button to do it
To fish, you need to click on the water area beneath the log (there are two fishing areas) and have bait. From then you wait until the wiggle bar appeared, and try to match the fish movement.

To catch bugs, buy the insect jelly and smear them at trees. There's three trees you can smear the jelly to, two in the first map on the mountain path, and one on the dry riverbank. Click on the trunk of the straight-growing tree and you'll use the bug jelly. Return tomorrow to get the bugs.

Pedrique

Jul 30, 2017
can you change the controls in this game? my mouse middle button doesnt work so i cant do nothing

Harko96

May 2, 2018
Has anyone unlocked all 5 endings? Do you get to unlock something if you complete the 5 of them or is it just for fun?

nortechel

Apr 22, 2017
Game freezes (everything acting as usual but can't interact with anything - mouse commands not accepted) after I choose don't nap. Anyone else have this?

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Dangit another beautiful gem I can't play damn you quarantine!! Does anyone know about these kinda games for android? Or ports? Joiplay kinda fails since it doesnt have mouse support yet

D

Deleted member 401989

its called homework mini-game skip,
before the side character mini-game event you''l get an option asking you if you want to skip.
hey man,i am retarded so help me out here.which file from yamato ex do i need to put in my folder to get that skip?i hate the dishwashing minigame and if i can skip it that would be amazing.

edit:nvm it's an item sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Btw the dev confirmed that the update to ENG version is coming soon
Yah, tbh I am just gonna wait for that to hopefully get posted - I played this game in Japanese once b4 already, and tbh I don't like the idea of playing it again in English, and then feeling compelled to play it right after once some dlc comes out.

Reactions: DoAskPlease
D

Deleted member 401989

I think I should give you a heads up since I met some issues with this. Tell people to not give the gifts on the first or second day that max the affection as that breaks the progression. At least in my case it did. I could not get past (Rio) the blondie giving the MC a blowjob, and I was only capable of viewing her events like BBQ and Beach without being able to have sex with her again. I added the items on day 1 with RpgMakerSaveEditor, and I am guessing your cheat works similarly
does the homework skip(the present item) also break the game?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
I read both post 246 and 256 and i still cant figure out the following, pls i need help

1.-How do you unlock treesomes/foursomes? Does it matter which sister you fuck to trigger it? do they need to be in the room next door or something? Does it tigger during the scene or after it?
2.- Im having problems with the npc that buys bugs cuz i cant get a rarity 1 bug, is it cuz i alaredy have both bug catching perks or something?
3.- During the second amily outing, when you go hiking, to trigger the big sister event it says "having standing sex" with her, which i have, but i still couldnt see the event. Why is that? Is that standing sex an special event different than the position you can do her in the sex option?

Also, does saveedit work with the no installer version of the game?

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
I read both post 246 and 256 and i still cant figure out the following, pls i need help

1.-How do you unlock treesomes/foursomes? Does it matter which sister you fuck to trigger it? do they need to be in the room next door or something? Does it tigger during the scene or after it?
2.- Im having problems with the npc that buys bugs cuz i cant get a rarity 1 bug, is it cuz i alaredy have both bug catching perks or something?
3.- During the second amily outing, when you go hiking, to trigger the big sister event it says "having standing sex" with her, which i have, but i still couldnt see the event. Why is that? Is that standing sex an special event different than the position you can do her in the sex option?

Also, does saveedit work with the no installer version of the game?
1. no it does not matter which sister you trigger just have 100/100 with both. Rooms need to be near each other and their suspicion needs to be maxed out. Threesome triggers during the scene but you still need to buy the skill afterwards
2. bug lv 1 is found at the river
3. It did trigger for me no problem so i am not sure but maybe you didnt have the stats required and maybe you need both standing sex skills.

Reactions: VincentYamato
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes