4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thanks to HeroinKIds, I was able to get my hands on the coward and LHG mods, however both of them were made in Korean. So, I made a MTL for the mods, its not good but it gets the job done in trying to understand some context.

(Just download the file and play, the mods are already installed)

Also feel free to fix anything in the MTL.

Workupload
What do those mods do?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
in the korean version mod if there is an impregnation event although it is a bit weird, there will be no more updates to winter memories because the game will be released in 15 days approx.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I hate Shota, is there no option to make the dick bigger?
Sorry to disappoint you friend, but your probably gonna play his earlier work Succumate or just play similar gameplay styled games like NTRLegend or NTRholic. That aren't shota focused.
Either that or download the Coward mod that adds new cutscenes that'd have adults but no new gameplay sex sprites.
Hopefully your fluent in Korean to use that one though.

I'm puzzled why you complained here though? I mean the pictures has a shota and tag is shota. Should've given some hints to the game your not into.

doggs119

Mar 28, 2019
Sorry to disappoint you friend, but your probably gonna play his earlier work Succumate or just play similar gameplay styled games like NTRLegend or NTRholic. That aren't shota focused.
Either that or download the Coward mod that adds new cutscenes that'd have adults but no new gameplay sex sprites.
Hopefully your fluent in Korean to use that one though.

I'm puzzled why you complained here though? I mean the pictures has a shota and tag is shota. Should've given some hints to the game your not into.
was just curious I know some games say shota but have patches. Thanks!

Jan 17, 2020
It's been a while since I could watch one of his streams live, it's a shame they're not archived.

So Ikeda is working on that RPG he has been wanting to do for a while, there are probably no plans for another sequel in the "Spoiled child series", he did say that there might be plans for an append/expansion for Winter Memories.

I know some of you might be disappointed in this decision, but he might be getting burned out and wants to try new things instead of being a one trick pony and milking the series forever, for what I heard during the stream, he was having a lot of fun making the game. Whether he wants to return to the series in the future or at least revisit the concept in a different setting with new characters is up to him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
It's been a while since I could watch one of his streams live, it's a shame they're not archived.

So Ikeda is working on that RPG he has been wanting to do for a while, there are probably no plans for another sequel in the "Spoiled child series", he did say that there might be plans for an append/expansion for Winter Memories.

I know some of you might be disappointed in this decision, but he might be getting burned out and wants to try new things instead of being a one trick pony and milking the series forever, for what I heard during the stream, he was having a lot of fun making the game. Whether he wants to return to the series in the future or at least revisit the concept in a different setting with new characters is up to him.
Interested in seeing this RPG game in the future, and regarding the Append DLC. I'm unsure what can be further done. As he was brainstorming quite some time on the game's scenarios and stuff.
Probably will add the sub heroines interacting with each other or the Main heroines. But that's probably already in the game.

Doubt it'd be another heroine, so it'd have to be something akin to that.

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes