4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
I don't blame him for branching out. I wouldn't want to do the same thing again or be known for that one thing he's well known for. Good on him for trying new things, and this RPG that's being concocted might have potential. Could be a surprise, like how I found out about False Myth.

JollyMonk

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2023
Not normally a pixel art fan but this was very well done! Sounds like more on the way as well

ByakuyaK

Jun 17, 2023
Very good animations and art, but gameplay it's just endless grind for new animation and possibilities for new grind. Or maybe i just don't understand this type of games, sorry

Jan 17, 2020
Very good animations and art, but gameplay it's just endless grind for new animation and possibilities for new grind. Or maybe i just don't understand this type of games, sorry
"skill issue" "gitgud" "it's ok to have bad taste" etc etc.
But jokes aside, if you just want to watch animations you might consider watching hentai, cause the amount of "grinding" in the game is minimal compared to most games, you could just cheat stats using a save editor or Mtool, or just play a plain old "CG hunter", where you get scenes just by interacting with NPCs.

ByakuyaK

Jun 17, 2023
"skill issue" "gitgud" "it's ok to have bad taste" etc etc.
But jokes aside, if you just want to watch animations you might consider watching hentai, cause the amount of "grinding" in the game is minimal compared to most games, you could just cheat stats using a save editor or Mtool, or just play a plain old "CG hunter", where you get scenes just by interacting with NPCs.
do not mind, most likely it's just not my type of games. I recently started playing H games and haven't found a favorite genre yet. thanks for the response

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
No offense, but I don't think that this game has many grind at all.

30 days is enough time to have a lot of content, and if you know how to play the game with luck you get everything in 3 weeks.

I'm very vocal when a game has boring grind, but besides of not having much, the grind is all associated with H stuff. This isn't a nukige.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone have a full save of the english version plus the DLC? The one I got from here don't work.

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes