4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
If you were telling to me I tried it does not translate. I have no idea why.
Find the executable file
Drag it into the MTool
Run the game
Wait til the game loads
Go to MTool and find the Translation tab
The options will be there for you to choose
Since I'm supporting on Patreon, I have access to Sugoi, a much better translator than Google's
Should be easy afterwards

Juandaxito

Oct 16, 2022
Coward mod got an update.
I still don't know exactly what was added/modified but if anyone wants it.

Pass: rjqrufsmpeoplewkdqkf
the link has already been removed :'c. Could someone upload and pass the link to download it?

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
I don't recall the MC being blonde on the steam version...

If you have mods please don't say you're using the steam version... Anyway, reinstall the mod, probably there's an issue there, unless it's a scene that wasn't adapted yet.
That is not the Mc the MC is in the middle but even more reason to know it is not an unmoded version, how/where do I get that mod. I want that. One thing the game lacked is positions fucking 2 or more girls at the same time.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
That is not the Mc the MC is in the middle but even more reason to know it is not an unmoded version, how/where do I get that mod. I want that. One thing the game lacked is positions fucking 2 or more girls at the same time.
But isn't that the gym? Long time since I've played, but if I recall correctly there wasn't an option for threesome there right?

The mod is around this thread, I tried once, but wasn't a big fan of MC's new look.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
But isn't that the gym? Long time since I've played, but if I recall correctly there wasn't an option for threesome there right?

The mod is around this thread, I tried once, but wasn't a big fan of MC's new look.
Yeah I know there is no threesomes in the gym/storage of the school but I mean that when doing threesomes we never had a position where we fucked or were serviced by two girls at the same time. Hope we get some of that in winter.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Yeah I know there is no threesomes in the gym/storage of the school but I mean that when doing threesomes we never had a position where we fucked or were serviced by two girls at the same time. Hope we get some of that in winter.
Pretty sure we wont get that. The mod itself (if it's the one i'm thinking about) it's just a sprite swap so it's kinda nonsensical.

4.70 star(s) 143 Votes