4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

nitish2686

May 28, 2022
Thanks to HeroinKIds, I was able to get my hands on the coward and LHG mods, however both of them were made in Korean. So, I made a MTL for the mods, its not good but it gets the job done in trying to understand some context.

(Just download the file and play, the mods are already installed)

Also feel free to fix anything in the MTL.

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
Thanks to HeroinKIds, I was able to get my hands on the coward and LHG mods, however both of them were made in Korean. So, I made a MTL for the mods, its not good but it gets the job done in trying to understand some context.

(Just download the file and play, the mods are already installed)

Also feel free to fix anything in the MTL.

Workupload
false?
1687149192132.png

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
T
he release date for Amaebo Winter is set for July 14! & thanks for the #1 ranking in the preview ranking!
You can play the demo version from the sales site below!

I'm not even mad.
We gonna be eaten soon. I hope Kagura Game's put this game on the top of priority list stat.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
We gonna be eaten soon. I hope Kagura Game's put this game on the top of priority list stat.
In Kagura's home page, the two developers that appear saying how good Kagura is at locating games are Acerola and Dojin Otome, so I guess they would give preference any game coming from those 2.

Reactions: Jason2
Jan 17, 2020
Coward mod got an update.
I still don't know exactly what was added/modified but if anyone wants it.

Pass: rjqrufsmpeoplewkdqkf

Reactions: No-Nonon

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Coward mod got an update.
I still don't know exactly what was added/modified but if anyone wants it.

Pass: rjqrufsmpeoplewkdqkf
3rd - Completion - Those who received it at the time of distribution do not need to receive it.

Sounds to me like he's just reuploading the mod again for those who didn't get it last time, but the content is otherwise the same. I might be wrong though.

Jan 17, 2020
3rd - Completion - Those who received it at the time of distribution do not need to receive it.

Sounds to me like he's just reuploading the mod again for those who didn't get it last time, but the content is otherwise the same. I might be wrong though.
The modder linked this post from May 5th

So I don't know if he explains there if he changed anything.

And comparing the sizes, this one weights less than the previous one, almost half the size, but still checking to see if he added/removed/modified some content.

Coward.jpg

Jan 17, 2020
I went through all the modded events and it seems there is no change from the previous release, I guess he just deleted unused files or something.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes