4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Mother? Are you talking about the lady with the modest chest right?
View attachment 2648079
Sorry to dissappoint friend, but she is actually Akari's mom named Hikari. I can understand the confusion since we all either assumed she was MC's mom or Akari's. Hopefully this doesn't knock your imagination down though. Just another milf to add to the collection.
Anyways, who knows we may get some talented modder giving us that exact wish. More than likely they'll use all the assets of all the girls here and cobble together the MC's mom. I mean we already got the stellar Darkness mod. Would've enjoyed seeing Wiz or Aqua too.
While I already had the answer, and the dev also trolled me a bit on his ci-en, I still think the other new girl that was added is way too similar to Miyuki...

I know the father is the one supposed to be the sister of Miyuki (MC's aunt), but...

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Her name is Kanae and I think she's another visitor of the town like Suzuka.

I had a similar "mixed" confusion too some time ago. When he mentioned there maybe a returning or cameo character from a past game. (I'm paraphrasing here)
I had hoped it was gonna be another heroine, but it was the the dude that asks for videos and rewarded you with money from Succumate.

It is what it is though. We got Kagami and she was in Succumate. And these games have been gems.

Reactions: DspGaming

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Her name is Kanae and I think she's another visitor of the town like Suzuka.

I had a similar "mixed" confusion too some time ago. When he mentioned there maybe a returning or cameo character from a past game. (I'm paraphrasing here)
I had hoped it was gonna be another heroine, but it was the the dude that asks for videos and rewarded you with money from Succumate.

It is what it is though. We got Kagami and she was in Succumate. And these games have been gems.
idk why but kagami is without a doubt my most favourite character, I mean first off she loves anal which is pretty hot and secondly I love red haired milfs, she's number 1 for me.

Reactions: Jason2

Kentorian

Jan 2, 2018
After asking Ikeda, it's the only thing he doesn't seem to want to share via a guide, and as I don't have the authorisation to do so, I prefer to abstain
Oh that makes perfect sense, thank you for that! I hadn't realized he was involved at all in the guide process you were doing, mad respect for that.

slobber

May 19, 2019
iirc, the boy in succumate was called boku as well. the one that was having sex with the hot blonde teacher. missed opportunity not bringing her back if bringing anyone back from succumate imo

candy store girl def my fav. when she said "good bye shizurin, hello boku's cock sleeve" that was literally the kinkiest line in the game for me

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
iirc, the boy in succumate was called boku as well. the one that was having sex with the hot blonde teacher. missed opportunity not bringing her back if bringing anyone back from succumate imo

candy store girl def my fav. when she said "good bye shizurin, hello boku's cock sleeve" that was literally the kinkiest line in the game for me
Tbh there was that nurse too. And since winter was comin up in the sequel. Woulda made since she returned cuz I can see the Uncle getting sick and you'd pickup medicine for him. Could be explained that she just wanders around selling medication.

Heck her route with Boku coulda been unlocked by him getting sick instead of the uncle, by doing a certain action. But cuz of her effectiveness in her job, he'd be cured next day. From there is up to imagination on how it'll go. Maybe nurse play or taking a physical. Who knows?

Reactions: Kentorian
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes