4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Winter Memories
Scheduled release date:

Early Aug. 2023
It was already August for quite some time. It's his most optimistic schedule, but not confirmed yet. He's still upgrading his game since last beta release. You can follow him on or .

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022

Good evening. You don't have to read too much about today's article, but
I've made some progress in my silly work, so today I'll report on that.

Today's article is like this! (⌒▽⌒) 丿

< Today's article >
・Story with materials
・Prospect of demo release
・Others

Followers or above only
A story full of materials
Today, I finally got all the materials
necessary for "Amaenbo Winter" , so
I'm currently in the middle of building it. As soon as this work is completed, we plan to apply to and
in the form of releasing an official trial version . (The contents of the trial version will be closer to the product version than the contents of the beta version.)
Until now, I've been doing test play and RTA during the waiting phase, but once I
have all the materials, the rest is up to me... so I'm
going to rush towards completion. I will continue to do my best
Expected release of trial version
I have a feeling that it will be good if I can release it next week. feeling. However, it's probably been about three years since

I applied through the sales site, so I'm sorry if it didn't go smoothly. He is planning to post another article to the effect that he applied after applying , so please wait.

Even so, it's been 3 years... I wonder if there was nothing for 3 years...
Other things I've done

・Strengthen the benefits of fishing (useful for money schemes)
・Strengthen other character reactions (respond to begging and derivation)
・Strengthen production (something...maybe it got better somewhere)
・Bug fixes (reported by employees)・Concealment processing
(I did it to all the materials)
・Story 6 openβ (finished one step before platinum )
・Reading through the Prince of Tennis (You still have lots more to work on… )
・Walking (It feels good)

That's it for today's article!

There is only work left! That's what I feel.
For the time being, the trial version will be completed, and while checking the reaction to see if there are any error reports,
it will be like deciding the release date of the product version.

As soon as it's ready! For various reasons, I can't do it, but
I would like to do my best to release the product version earlier than August.
Register as a favorite and wait for me

See you in the next article! Goodbye~(⌒▽⌒)ノ

WHITE-DEAD

Jul 18, 2021
Does anyone have a patch for the joiplay version since it won't let me out the door or interact with things other than the characters?

pl12

Feb 20, 2022
Can I have the save of this game version current post on here?(not the newest from the creatir)

winson123

May 30, 2023
With the Update from 2.04 to 2.05(at the time of posting), the game's essentially .

Reading the blogpost, they're moving onto the . They'll be releasing bugfixes from now on(if any) and we'll expect a proper English release for the .

Refer to this post on What's in the DLC, Saves for BOTH English and Japanese Games, and has notes on how to edit your saves. Or, if you're gonna play from the top, you can read this to get some pointers or tips.

If, you're like me, who has the 2.01 Japanese game and needs the patches... Here's all of them once again. If you bought it from DLsite, you can just update it from there. They have it up to date. Be patient, let's enjoy the fun when Kagura eventually releases a translated version in steam.

Bonus Round - I've got mail. Here's my responses, and since they're helpful it's better to share it with everyone:
  1. Subheroines, as it should be obvious by now, can't use certain sex positions. It's uncertain IF it will be added in a bugfix or will ever be implemented, so don't ask.
  2. Any Save WILL work for making a New Game +. I mean as long as it isn't from some beta build. Or if the save's been altered in the wrong way.
  3. Don't think TOO hard on the time limit. This isn't Majora's Mask levels of "I have to do actual shit because i'm racing against time omg". Enjoy. Take it slow. Fuck some Nee-sans.
  4. I'm also an idiot when it comes to using the search bar. Then someone pointed me out how to use it so I'll pass it along. Upper right Search Bar will search for words by default on the thread you're viewing. On the Main page, use it like you're using google for the first time. I've been using it ever since.
  5. Thank you, I too am a man of culture, because I too, live in the cultured land.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit 9/17/20 - So they kept updating, and its now up to 2.07. They added, I think, 1 MORE picture diary entry. Before 2.07, the Diary entry had 92. Now it's 93. Take a wild guess what's the 93rd. No spoiling from me. I sadly Can't upload the file to update 2.06 to 2.07 because it's too big. So here's a link. .
Can anyone tells me how to use the patches? it pop out a "cannot open udm" then causes the error. thanks

X-RayXD

Sep 13, 2021
What is not in the main area of the publication is summer memories complete with all the patches?

Meme-Me

Sep 22, 2017
Screenshot_20230607_154949_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Meep, I'm using the latest public version of Joiplay from their Patreon. I also tried both the Joiplay version and the Windows version of Kin. If anyone knows how to fix it that would be great, but if not, that's fine. I already finished the game anyway a couple of years ago, and the DLC one just last year, I just wanted to play it again. And yes, I did play it previously on Joiplay, not sure what's wrong now though.

Seffirot

Jun 17, 2018
Please does anyone have links to the latest version of Coward mod? Those who put a few pages back are offline.
Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes