4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
is there no android version?
There's one, fan-made port of course, is playable but is kinda laggy sometimes and you need sometimes to press the "speed up" botton (purple circle in the right top part of the screen) to slightly reduce it, i will recommend playing the normal pc version

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Does anybody knows what this is?
The sequel. IIRC the full version is launching in a month or two; if we're REAL lucky we might get the official English release by the end of the year, though I'm sure somebody will butcher it with MTL right away if you're willing to settle for that and don't want to wait.

• Wow
Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux
Jan 3, 2021
The sequel. IIRC the full version is launching in a month or two; if we're REAL lucky we might get the official English release by the end of the year, though I'm sure somebody will butcher it with MTL right away if you're willing to settle for that and don't want to wait.
Thanks dude. It seems you will finally do your mother in that one! Hope it gets posted here and translated unofficially like you said.

comic111

Dec 12, 2021
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked
how do i put this into the game? can someone tell me

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks dude. It seems you will finally do your mother in that one! Hope it gets posted here and translated unofficially like you said.
Mother? Are you talking about the lady with the modest chest right?
image-web (2).jpg
Sorry to dissappoint friend, but she is actually Akari's mom named Hikari. I can understand the confusion since we all either assumed she was MC's mom or Akari's. Hopefully this doesn't knock your imagination down though. Just another milf to add to the collection.
Anyways, who knows we may get some talented modder giving us that exact wish. More than likely they'll use all the assets of all the girls here and cobble together the MC's mom. I mean we already got the stellar Darkness mod. Would've enjoyed seeing Wiz or Aqua too.

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
Mother? Are you talking about the lady with the modest chest right?
View attachment 2648079
Sorry to dissappoint friend, but she is actually Akari's mom named Hikari. I can understand the confusion since we all either assumed she was MC's mom or Akari's. Hopefully this doesn't knock your imagination down though. Just another milf to add to the collection.
Anyways, who knows we may get some talented modder giving us that exact wish. More than likely they'll use all the assets of all the girls here and cobble together the MC's mom. I mean we already got the stellar Darkness mod. Would've enjoyed seeing Wiz or Aqua too.
This is still the saddest missed opportunity for the sequel that I was almost certain we would get when playing the original years ago and speculating on a sequel.
Even certain enough his mom was going to be included that I probably would have bet $1000 dollars on it if anyone suggested a friendly wager.

So I'm lucky no one did. :ROFLMAO:

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
This is still the saddest missed opportunity for the sequel that I was almost certain we would get when playing the original years ago and speculating on a sequel.
Even certain enough his mom was going to be included that I probably would have bet $1000 dollars on it if anyone suggested a friendly wager.

So I'm lucky no one did. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, she could've been another enforcer of the Suspicion meter thing. But of course, just like the other girls. She'd be swayed by the MC's impressive antics.

I think it could've been introduced by saying she was snowed in with you. While the dad can't make the trip back until the blizzard clears and the snow gets plowed. I'd say it'd give you a week to capitalize on the opportunity. A special event so to speak.
To add a another element, in the beginning of the game I can see her saying she'd stay with you while your dad does whatever he has to do. He'll complain but then say he's got a buddy that'll help him.

Anyways, it's nearly finished now, but hey we got 2 milfs now so we can't complain too much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Honestly, she could've been another enforcer of the Suspicion meter thing. But of course, just like the other girls. She'd be swayed by the MC's impressive antics.

I think it could've been introduced by saying she was snowed in with you. While the dad can't make the trip back until the blizzard clears and the snow gets plowed. I'd say it'd give you a week to capitalize on the opportunity. A special event so to speak.
To add a another element, in the beginning of the game I can see her saying she'd stay with you while your dad does whatever he has to do. He'll complain but then say he's got a buddy that'll help him.

Anyways, it's nearly finished now, but hey we got 2 milfs now so we can't complain too much.
Nearly finished? Do we have an official release date for the full game (japanese version, of course, I won't ask about Kagura)?

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
im asking how do i put the save into the game so i can get everything unlocked
I'm assuming you're a noob when it comes to PC gaming, otherwise you could have or should have tried just playing the game and saving to see if a save folder pops up anywhere. Anyway, the save folder is in: Summer Memories/www

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes