4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

DrakyDarky

Jan 4, 2019
Well I was actually going off the wording the dev has been using repeatedly for some time now. He said a few Ci-en posts ago that all the voice work he asked for will be available at the end of May. See here:

And, well it's practically the end of May now.
And he's made major strides in the debugging process as of late. Even he's proud of the progress he's made (As he should ofc)
Currently on DLsite it is estimated that the launch of the JP version will be in early August 2023.

Reactions: Jason2

Comprin

Sep 18, 2021
A little stumpped... I'm unsure how to keep my saves. I've started a few files but all of them disappear when I relaunch the game. Anyone else have this issue? And if so, how do I fix it?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
A little stumpped... I'm unsure how to keep my saves. I've started a few files but all of them disappear when I relaunch the game. Anyone else have this issue? And if so, how do I fix it?
I'm assuming its still in a zipped format. You'll have to extract the entire folder using 7zip or winrar. (7zip is better btw)
Just go download one of those, then right click on the games folder and extract with which ever extractor you downloaded.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
After the bug chick shows up i simply CAN NOT get Level 1 rarity bugs. I get likem50 of everything else but not the MOST COMMON?? Anyone know the variable for save editor???

Comprin

Sep 18, 2021
I'm assuming its still in a zipped format. You'll have to extract the entire folder using 7zip or winrar. (7zip is better btw)
Just go download one of those, then right click on the games folder and extract with which ever extractor you downloaded.
UH I found the issue! I opened the file through file explorer, which then brought me to winrar, and for whatever reason, that would prevent me from keeping saves. I opened it through winrar directly and was able to save properly. I'm not sure why that's the case, but I'm not going to complain :0

Last edited:

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Looks Like the Game got a lot of nee Content. I dont't speak Japanese but the DL Side Shows many new Locations and scenes. Does anyone knows If the Game got Updates which we don't have he?

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
Looks Like the Game got a lot of nee Content. I dont't speak Japanese but the DL Side Shows many new Locations and scenes. Does anyone knows If the Game got Updates which we don't have he?
I'm going to guess you stumbled into the sequel Winter Memories information, either just the ci-en blog stuff or the proper dlsite page for the sequel. Unless you missed Summer Memories Deluxe
This game, Summer Memories, has been the same it has been for a long long time. The next game, Winter Memories, is apparently close to being done but we still don't have a solid release date besides what's on dlsite but he appears to be ahead of schedule. There was a beta demo and a thread here if you want to look for it, but a proper trial version should be coming out "soon".
= Summer Memories, original release
= Summer Memories expansion, known as Deluxe or +
= Winter Memories, entirely new sequel, not out yet.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
I'm going to guess you stumbled into the sequel Winter Memories information, either just the ci-en blog stuff or the proper dlsite page for the sequel. Unless you missed Summer Memories Deluxe
This game, Summer Memories, has been the same it has been for a long long time. The next game, Winter Memories, is apparently close to being done but we still don't have a solid release date besides what's on dlsite but he appears to be ahead of schedule. There was a beta demo and a thread here if you want to look for it, but a proper trial version should be coming out "soon".
= Summer Memories, original release
= Summer Memories expansion, known as Deluxe or +
= Winter Memories, entirely new sequel, not out yet.
Winter Memorys, thats explaines the Winter Dresses for what i've saw. Ty!

May 2, 2021
I played a bit of this game when i had a windows laptop. Unfortunate that there is no Mac version wanted to continue with the endings and play the DLC.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I played a bit of this game when i had a windows laptop. Unfortunate that there is no Mac version wanted to continue with the endings and play the DLC.
There is a Linux and Android version here on this thread updated by a modder called Kin-kun. It's the same as PC version.
It has a slew of hidden features, one in particular being that you can repeat a day without losing the progress of that day if you look around the house. (Kitchen) Good for grinding player stats and etc.
Just use a tablet if you have one for the android port. Need an app called Joiplay.

May 2, 2021
There is a Linux and Android version here on this thread updated by a modder called Kin-kun. It's the same as PC version.
It has a slew of hidden features, one in particular being that you can repeat a day without losing the progress of that day if you look around the house. (Kitchen) Good for grinding player stats and etc.
Just use a tablet if you have one for the android port. Need an app called Joiplay.
I would but unfortunately dont use android or have a tablet just a full apple guy.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes