4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Could you give me the download link please?
go to base64decode in the decode option paste all this: aHR0cHM6Ly9raW9za2xvdWQueHl6L2UvNjQ1NWZhOGMxODY3ZWFiMTBjMGZiNDJmflBKT01CQ1VLMDNGNEYwNEFUTlpMS1o2V1FPN0hUM1VHMlE0VE5RQ0xNR0U2U0gzN1JXMzdXVEpaUUJWUU5EM1JaUlpMUVVQWFlRUjc2U1czSDVIVVE2TU40TlVVSUZKWENPNTJKQ1lXQUU=

hit decode and below is the link and paste that horrible password that is above xd

I would like someone to upload the link to anon or gofile or any other good downloader now their server is very saturated and they have not modified or translated it yet.

Apr 23, 2022
go to base64decode in the decode option paste all this: aHR0cHM6Ly9raW9za2xvdWQueHl6L2UvNjQ1NWZhOGMxODY3ZWFiMTBjMGZiNDJmflBKT01CQ1VLMDNGNEYwNEFUTlpMS1o2V1FPN0hUM1VHMlE0VE5RQ0xNR0U2U0gzN1JXMzdXVEpaUUJWUU5EM1JaUlpMUVVQWFlRUjc2U1czSDVIVVE2TU40TlVVSUZKWENPNTJKQ1lXQUU=

hit decode and below is the link and paste that horrible password that is above xd

I would like someone to upload the link to anon or gofile or any other good downloader now their server is very saturated and they have not modified or translated it yet.
That's right, or am I downloading a virus that ruins my PC? xd.png

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
That's right, or am I downloading a virus that ruins my PC? View attachment 2611054
no idea I use it on an old pc the main one I don't use it just in case it secures your antivirus xd that happened to me when I used edge and chrome in firefox if it works well and I use IDM as a download manager because sometimes the page tells me it's a misleading file and doesn't want to download try to download it

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
this is what I understood from my Korean at school :

when unzipping there are 2 folders one is a save of a game that I do not know the other is the game itself, inside there is a folder in korean inside is all the history of his work there are good videos and gifs. inside the www/data folder there are 4 folders numbered 1,2,3,3,:

1.- the first one is with improved and more perverted dialogues but the gameplay remains the same.
2.- a patch for long hair also the set remains the same
3.- the main one containing all the DLC is about 2 hours or more extra.
3.- here are two json just rename it by removing everything that is in korean and move it to the data folder is for miyuki and rion to move their asses.

any changes you want to make just extract the files and take them to data folder overwrite, do not merge, except where miyuki moves your ass, do not merge with the darkness version because your pc will explode... that's all by the way does anyone know how to save all the translations that MTOOLS does and play without the need to reopen mtools.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HeadsExplode

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
For who don't know how get the download link for the mod.
here the link:
The passowrd: rjqrufsmpeoplewkdqkf thanks
markuftheSetzerfan for the password.
PS: Savedate from ENG create a error when you load the game from your save....

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
this is what I understood from my Korean at school :

when unzipping there are 2 folders one is a save of a game that I do not know the other is the game itself, inside there is a folder in korean inside is all the history of his work there are good videos and gifs. inside the www/data folder there are 4 folders numbered 1,2,3,3,:

1.- the first one is with improved and more perverted dialogues but the gameplay remains the same.
2.- a patch for long hair also the set remains the same
3.- the main one containing all the DLC is about 2 hours or more extra.
3.- here are two json just rename it by removing everything that is in korean and move it to the data folder is for miyuki and rion to move their asses.

any changes you want to make just extract the files and take them to data folder overwrite, do not merge, except where miyuki moves your ass, do not merge with the darkness version because your pc will explode... that's all by the way does anyone know how to save all the translations that MTOOLS does and play without the need to reopen mtools.
Sorry i don't se any save data and the save data from the eng version not work for this version.

Septaine

Feb 19, 2020
For who don't know how get the download link for the mod.
here the link:
The passowrd: rjqrufsmpeoplewkdqkf thanks
markuftheSetzerfan for the password.
PS: Savedate from ENG create a error when you load the game from your save....
The mod finished already?
Btw, do the Winter Memories Beta got update?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
my save data of new korean mod coward, please someone use mtools anyone know how to use all the translations that MTOOLS does and play without the need to reopen mtools.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
my save data of new korean mod coward, please someone use mtools anyone know how to use all the translations that MTOOLS does and play without the need to reopen mtools.
I don't see any new mod link.
So far i understand some mod are not included, for example the beach event and the classmate who fuck your harem. So i presume that mod later will added. What i understand the modder will also create a mod for winter.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes