4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I know he gave the heads up to DLsite. But what about Kagura games? Has he been working with some of them as play testers?
He's been working diligently on this game and giving info to his supporters. I just wonder if Kagura games had been watching closely and wanted in on it, since "I think" the last game's english release was pretty lucrative.

Reactions: b3gf3sh

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
By spending time with them or by giving them gifts such as the Glittering Box.

I mean that I already maxed out their affection level at 40, 60 or 80. Then what do I do in order to increase the capacity of the affection level?

Scymatic

Jan 23, 2022
I mean that I already maxed out their affection level at 40, 60 or 80. Then what do I do in order to increase the capacity of the affection level?
Oh, if that's the case you may need to have sex with them, some of the event's don't play till you manually have sex by talking to them then selecting the sex option.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
It is really too and it looks like they have updated it and also plan to make the MOD for the sequel.
Holy shit there actually is an update, fuck yeah.
Can't get the file to download though since I can't get the password right? It's supposed to be 'long hair' apparently, but that doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reyzzy

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Holy shit there actually is an update, fuck yeah.
Can't get the file to download though since I can't get the password right? It's supposed to be 'long hair' apparently, but that doesn't seem to work.
same someone found the correct password??

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes