4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
There are the POV animations that look closely at the heroine's behind and then there's the overhead animation sprites.

mrfaptain

Jan 2, 2019
LOL he is doing RTAS(speedruninng) but no trial just delaying the game for no reason if he posted the trial folks probably could fix his bugs alot faster.

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
LOL he is doing RTAS(speedruninng) but no trial just delaying the game for no reason if he posted the trial folks probably could fix his bugs alot faster.
I think its because the materials that he outsourced (voices etc) haven't been completed yet so from now until the materials arrive he's doing debugging while waiting for said materials. If anything his RTA is a smart way to debug since he can catch bugs that aren't usually seen when playing through normally, things like parameter tuning (menko is too difficult or RNG is too unfair) etc.

mrfaptain

Jan 2, 2019
I think its because the materials that he outsourced (voices etc) haven't been completed yet so from now until the materials arrive he's doing debugging while waiting for said materials. If anything his RTA is a smart way to debug since he can catch bugs that aren't usually seen when playing through normally, things like parameter tuning (menko is too difficult or RNG is too unfair) etc.
He already got the materials(Voices&background noise, moans etc) he just said in his recently stream that he is done with game. he is just finetuning the game or inbalace adjustments something like that. but he could put out the trial but waits like next month I think or in july. LOL BUT WHY!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HeadsExplode

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
He already got the materials(Voices&background noise, moans etc) he just said in his recently stream that he is done with game. he is just finetuning the game or inbalace adjustments something like that. but he could put out the trial but waits like next month I think or in july. LOL BUT WHY!
He said that, that it was entirely done save for balancing? Even editing and implementing the voice files he thought he might not get until the end of May?
If he's sticking to that August ETA even though the game is complete that sucks.
I can see wanting the Trial bug free and feature complete to give the best impression and help sales, and the excuse he didn't have all the voice over files to work on was fine, but there's no way he needs 2 or 3 months to balance stamina drink prices and minigame difficulty before working on the Trial version.

Did he ever say if the Trial was going to be released before the full release, or with it? How long? Imagine that having another month gap. .

Jan 17, 2020
yeah you do that too so whats the problem stating the obvious. delaying game>more money
Explain again how "delaying game>more money", cause this isn't patreon, and most of the money comes from DLsite and Steam sales, the money he gets from Ci-en is insignificant in comparison. You might say that completing the game is just a different kind of testing.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Explain again how "delaying game>more money", cause this isn't patreon, and most of the money comes from DLsite and Steam sales, the money he gets from Ci-en is insignificant in comparison. You might say that completing the game is just a different kind of testing.
I can explain. He is, once again, one of those people who are too affected by the "Dr. Bones syndrome". Quite a painful illness.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Bro's so excited he cant wait another month :KEK:

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
??
you seem to be mis-interpreting things?

He said that, that it was entirely done save for balancing? Even editing and implementing the voice files he thought he might not get until the end of May?
If he's sticking to that August ETA even though the game is complete that sucks.
I can see wanting the Trial bug free and feature complete to give the best impression and help sales, and the excuse he didn't have all the voice over files to work on was fine, but there's no way he needs 2 or 3 months to balance stamina drink prices and minigame difficulty before working on the Trial version.

Did he ever say if the Trial was going to be released before the full release, or with it? How long? Imagine that having another month gap. .
if that is what he said then people seem to be forgetting what he said in the progress report back in ..
the August ETA is tentative and can change if the materials are put in quickly and it is bug free.
I also read somewhere that he plans to release the official trial version sometime this month (ahead of release) but I can't seem to find the post so take it with a grain of salt.

Edit:
if that was the case then the official trial version will come this month- if what he said on stream is true and was actually what he said.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadsExplode

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Better for a real good first impression than a botched one. Even if you fix up a buggy version, that first impression is still fresh on people's minds. Unfortunately, not everyone is quite forgiving to wait for you to make it up to them.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
None of this 'delay' nonsense is what's bad. What's actually bad, is he still made image only scenes instead of making them animated.

Jan 17, 2020
None of this 'delay' nonsense is what's bad. What's actually bad, is he still made image only scenes instead of making them animated.
Sure, if you want to get the game pushed another year. There are 10 heroines, I imagine they'll get between 5~10 scenes each plus some extra scenes involving the MCs relatives. The CGs in the game are unique and more detailed than the small pixel animations, that are usually just reskins using a base model with minor differences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He might have gotten help for backgrounds and "coding", but Ikeda is still making all of the art, this isn't a small company or team, it's just a solo dev that got some help here and there. So calling it "bad" because of that, it's just plain rude to the dev.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes