4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Scymatic

Jan 23, 2022
I am trying to catch a rarity 1 beetle for this researcher lady and I've come to the conclusion that it's IMPOSSIBLE to catch a level 1 beetle with tier 3 bugcatching.

Anyone know how to just, save edit in beetles? Tried with the online editorto no avail.
Are you using the bug jelly on the tree near the river where you fish? Pretty sure that's the only tree that give's level 1 bugs.

Reactions: Gameville421

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
This seems stood up to me. That means this theme/gameplay are not just the winning formula. There're many part that needed to be balanced to make the game feel good to play.
Other game that have similar theme but failed for me usually because of the pacing, at least for me. Sometimes they're way to repetitive, sometimes you don't feel you're progressing at all, but most of all : it just not fun to replay.
Exactly, I've played a lot onee-shota games. Looking for ones on the level of Summer Memories and Succubus Affection. And the closest ones feel 1/3 as good, but the rest feel 1/4.

No disrespect to the Devs, but those games always have a drawback to me. That either takes away the hentai part or the gameplay part. And some stay in some limbo of taking away both.

That's why when people ask for games like this or another game equal to this but of different (niche-ish) fetish. Their better off going on hentaibedta.net/dlsite and just skimming through the pages themselves. Cuz Gold is hard to find. But I know I'll keep playing those games with tempered expectations as we've all have been doing.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
There's a beta test build out for Winter Memories. Full release on DL for August sometime.
I have found 4 side girls so far. I may post more info about what I've found later (once I've played through the beta.... however I am using the RPGM Cheat plugin and giving my character super stats and money which messes with the end of day journal entries)
-did find a crash for the PE teacher's freeform pixel sex... I thin it's because the location selected clipped into a dresser.

(PC version 1.15G)

Reactions: darlic and Aescanor
Jan 17, 2020
There's a beta test build out for Winter Memories. Full release on DL for August sometime.
I have found 4 side girls so far. I may post more info about what I've found later (once I've played through the beta.... however I am using the RPGM Cheat plugin and giving my character super stats and money which messes with the end of day journal entries)
-did find a crash for the PE teacher's freeform pixel sex... I thin it's because the location selected clipped into a dresser.

(PC version 1.15G)
We know, for over a month now in fact. There's a DojinOtome discord server made by the dev himself. And there's nothing wrong with using cheats but if you're going to make bug reports DON'T USE CE OR EDIT THE SAVEFILES, this might create problems that are caused by modifying variables and switches that don't occur by playing normally. Most of the bugs you find might already be patched by now tho, it's just that there are no plans to update the beta.

Reactions: HeadsExplode

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022

Good evening.
Be clear if it's cold or hot

Today's article is like this! (⌒▽⌒) 丿

< Today's article >
・Progress story
・Doujin eroge creator simultaneous questionnaire

Implementation of sub-heroine large anime
・Voice editing ・Implementation
・Correction of general-purpose dot H

The main work was editing and implementing the voices I received.
The implementation of the character voices that arrived today is almost complete, so
the game is almost complete. You did it.

However, as I wrote in my previous article, all the voices are scheduled to be available around the end of May , so until then I'll be immersed in debugging and test play .

The official trial version will be released
when the voice implementation is complete . After that, we will release the official version
after looking at the state of defects and errors ! …… I think it will be the flow.

I can't stop crying when I think that I'll finally be released from game development...
It's going to take a while, but thank you for your support!

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018

Good evening.
Be clear if it's cold or hot

Today's article is like this! (⌒▽⌒) 丿

< Today's article >
・Progress story
・Doujin eroge creator simultaneous questionnaire

Implementation of sub-heroine large anime
・Voice editing ・Implementation
・Correction of general-purpose dot H

The main work was editing and implementing the voices I received.
The implementation of the character voices that arrived today is almost complete, so
the game is almost complete. You did it.

However, as I wrote in my previous article, all the voices are scheduled to be available around the end of May , so until then I'll be immersed in debugging and test play .

The official trial version will be released
when the voice implementation is complete . After that, we will release the official version
after looking at the state of defects and errors ! …… I think it will be the flow.

I can't stop crying when I think that I'll finally be released from game development...
It's going to take a while, but thank you for your support!
is the dev finally release a final development of the game?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
You haven't read the thread for a while have you not? Like more than a year. It is close to come out, there is a demo already, look a few back and you find it.
well maybe i skip some thread reading here or i havent read about the sequel of the game.

lyksds

Feb 1, 2021
My Huawei tablet cannot press the return button. May I ask anyone who has the same question as me? Pressing the return button prompts to exit the game

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes