4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Septaine

Feb 19, 2020
About the Coward Modder, what is that exactly? Are there someone modded the summer memories game and extend it or smthng?

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
I'm once again stumped with two ero stat scenes. I've unlocked all endings and all picture diary pages save for two: Rio's 200 Lewdness scene and Miyuki's 200 Lewdness scene. I found a walkthrough here on F95 that stated you need to have the Foursome skill unlocked to earn these scenes, as well as the Yui Lewdness 100 scene. I unlocked Foursome, and I successfully recorded Yui's Lewdness 100 scene, but for some reason the Rio and Miyuki Lewdness 200 scenes don't trigger no matter what I do. All three of these scenes are supposed to be available after unlocking Foursome, so why do I only get one of these scenes? Are there additional triggers for Rio and Miyuki's Lewdness 200 scenes? I even tried to go back and only raise Rio's Lewdness to 200, leaving the other two girls' Lewdness empty, and unlocking Foursome. The scene still doesn't trigger.
I don't know what guide you used but needing the Foursome skill is correct. But also, both of those events are in the living room, and it has to be when Boku's uncle isn't home. Pretty sure it's that strict, he can't even be in another room in the house, he has to be gone.
It might have been missing that tidbit unless you just forgot to mention it.

For the record this is often fixed by just copying another picture into the folder and renaming to exactly the filename that error gives. But that folder for me only has rpgmvp files, no .pngs. None of mine use japanese characters either.
I see your screenshot says joiplay so I assume android, maybe the folder structure is different and you can still do that. Worth a try.

RhodesTG

Jul 30, 2022
About the Coward Modder, what is that exactly? Are there someone modded the summer memories game and extend it or smthng?
Is Coward + LongHaired Gentleman, it is a mod that expands on the story expanding more into exhibitionism, ntr (i think boku gets ntr'd)
It looks promising but it is only available in korean so either you learn korean to play it o wait for some niche translator.

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
There are currently 4 mods we know:

Jujaaaa's mod:
-Cosmetic changes.
Adds some pixel animations and changes standing pictures.

Rednoodlepanda's mod:
-Cosmetic changes.
Changes standing pictures and minor edits on pixel animations.

Darkness mod:
-Cosmetic changes
-Only available in Korean
Changes Rio's character for Darkness/Lalatina from KonoSuba, adds some animations to begging events, changes Rio's room.

Coward mod:
-New events
-Only available in Korean
Also known as the "NTR mod", is a mod that adds new events with different dialog and some extra animations and added CGs. It has strong Netorare and Netorase themes compared to the original that only had Netori.

So far none of the mods are compatible with each other. Someone might want to make a new thread for SM mods or at least add them to the OP.
Dude, where can I find these mods? Any links to the source?

morryzzzz

Sep 28, 2018

can someone find me a link so i can buy this thing? find me the link and you get the download drop

saymaname21

May 2, 2022
View attachment 977724

Overview:
It is the summer break and it has been years since you've last seen your aunt and cousins in the countryside, so you don't know what to expect. What could go wrong? Find out in Summer Memories!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-26
Release Date: 2020-07-25
Developer: Dojin Otome - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.03 Deluxe Edition Unrated GOG
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
Unofficial version

Patches: /MIRROR

Extras: Walkthrough & Hints & Side characters Guide

luchettodj94 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 693301 View attachment 693148 View attachment 693149 View attachment 693304 View attachment 693150 View attachment 693302 View attachment 693151 View attachment 693153 View attachment 693623 View attachment 693154 View attachment 693616 View attachment 693312 View attachment 693155 View attachment 693159 View attachment 693611 View attachment 977724 View attachment 977733 View attachment 977746
are there more games that have similar interface and design?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Yea, but there are drawbacks if you want a good game like this one.
1. The games most similar in design to this game aren't the same fetish. Like the NTR Legend and NTRHolic are the most similar gameplay wise and perhaps even in Quality too. But again many don't enjoy how those MCs look in those games.

2. Same fetish but similar gameplay are varying in between meh and boring gameplay with a sprinkle of lackluster animations sometimes.

I'll name some when I got time to look but it ain't promising tbh.

bio5489

Jul 18, 2022
Does anyone know how to unlock Miyuki's toilet mini-event?
I have tried many times but the event never occurs to me I need some skill or at what moment is it unlocked

Last edited:

Scymatic

Jan 23, 2022
Does anyone know how to unlock Miyuki's toilet mini-event?
I have tried many times but the event never occurs to me I need some skill or at what moment is it unlocked
You need to see her 40 affection event. Then you need to fill your lust meter so that you cum your pants after that a event should play were she finds your soiled underwear. After all that talk to her at night your lust may need to be above 50 then she should offer to take you to the bathroom.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Yea, but there are drawbacks if you want a good game like this one.
1. The games most similar in design to this game aren't the same fetish. Like the NTR Legend and NTRHolic are the most similar gameplay wise and perhaps even in Quality too. But again many don't enjoy how those MCs look in those games.

2. Same fetish but similar gameplay are varying in between meh and boring gameplay with a sprinkle of lackluster animations sometimes.

I'll name some when I got time to look but it ain't promising tbh.
This seems stood up to me. That means this theme/gameplay are not just the winning formula. There're many part that needed to be balanced to make the game feel good to play.
Other game that have similar theme but failed for me usually because of the pacing, at least for me. Sometimes they're way to repetitive, sometimes you don't feel you're progressing at all, but most of all : it just not fun to replay.

Reactions: Jason2

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
Not sure if you mean the UI or overall gameplay and scenario design so I'll mention a few.
Succumate was made by the same developer with the same artist and has pretty much the same UI.
Countryside Life feels like a more basic version of Summer Memories. Guy moves in with a family for a month, run around town fishing and talking to people, and raise heart levels for new scenes. There's nowhere near as much text/story however. Still a fun way to spend a night.
Summer Life In The Countryside has you running around a town for a month doing things with the girl to unlock more positions. Only the one girl though but she's a 10/10 design as far as I'm concerned.

There was another game about spending summer in a house with 3 girls that I can't remember the name of, pretty sure it had "countryside" in it, but the map was huge and it wasn't fun to run around searching for events in it and I didn't like the art.

Anoninenome

Aug 18, 2019
I am trying to catch a rarity 1 beetle for this researcher lady and I've come to the conclusion that it's IMPOSSIBLE to catch a level 1 beetle with tier 3 bugcatching.

Anyone know how to just, save edit in beetles? Tried with the online editorto no avail.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes