4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Why does this response come off as so aggressive? I've noticed you kinda do this to others in the thread too. Just answer them so we don't scare off people from interacting with the community man.
Excuse me for getting a little annoyed when someone asks a questions which answer is in the question itself, like my last interaction, I have a hard time when people asks what color the white horse of Santiago is. The only other aggresive interaction I can think of in this thread is 2 pages ago, when I asked someone "what the fuck are you talking about?". No excuses about that one, I wrote it that way without even noticing and I shouldn't have written it that way.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yes and maybe, in that order:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the sequel:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TL;DR: The Cheating tag is justified.
I love the Miyuki, Yui and Rio, but sad still no Mom though. I'll just cry in fetal position I guess.

Jan 17, 2020
how can i find those magazines ?
You can find them by fishing (random) or after a while, you can buy them at night in the school's warehouse, I believe after the 3rd week, but Rio or someone else will hint you about how there's a strange person hanging out late near school.

Vermexiro

Aug 19, 2021
I'm playing this game on android. can someone explain to me how i can pass kagami's game, it says to press left button and button right, but no matter what i do the MC always ends up crashing and i can't complete it in time, can someone help me

Last edited:

bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
is there a way to remove the time limit of the game im just asking because i dont like to have a time limit lol

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
is there a way to remove the time limit of the game im just asking because i dont like to have a time limit lol
Not that I know, but you can always play in the memories that is just free to move around and interact (but only go directly to the girls)

Azazin44

Dec 30, 2022
Guys, maybe someone has a file with a good start, where there is money and everything at once, I remember somewhere here, but I don't remember which one, please help and preferably if there is a beginning from the second of August

ClawMan_V3

Jan 16, 2018
I'm having issues with Miyuki after I've already completed the game.

1. Her toilet mini-scene that triggers after leaking at max Lust no longer triggers. It's only triggered once during my first playthrough, and no matter what I do, it never happens again. Miyuki will still find the dirty underwear like normal, but she'll never offer to relieve you at night, no matter how much Affection she has or what her ero stats are. I even tried to start with heroines Affection and ero stats completely reset and raised them manually, the toilet mini-scene simply does not trigger anymore. This means it's become impossible to choose Miyuki during the hike on Day 14.

2. Miyuki's 200 Lewdness scene refuses to trigger. All of her other scenes have triggered, including her >100 Lewdness scene, but the 200 Lewdness scene never happens and I'm unable to get its picture diary entry because of this. Again, I tried raising her ero stats manually and even getting *only* Lewdness to 200. The scene never triggers and I have not found any source that says if there's a specific trigger for it. Every source just says it happens at 200 Lewdness.

Can anyone figure this out? Do I really have to wipe my progress 100% and start completely clean to fix this? I've also had issues where Miyuki's first time sleeping scene and her afternoon 20 Affection scene in the kitchen keep happening every single day even after they've already triggered. I couldn't fix that except by starting a new save file. Why is Miyuki so bugged?

Scymatic

Jan 23, 2022

1. Her toilet mini-scene that triggers after leaking at max Lust no longer triggers. It's only triggered once during my first playthrough, and no matter what I do, it never happens again. Miyuki will still find the dirty underwear like normal, but she'll never offer to relieve you at night, no matter how much Affection she has or what her ero stats are. I even tried to start with heroines Affection and ero stats completely reset and raised them manually, the toilet mini-scene simply does not trigger anymore. This means it's become impossible to choose Miyuki during the hike on Day 14.

2. Miyuki's 200 Lewdness scene refuses to trigger. All of her other scenes have triggered, including her >100 Lewdness scene, but the 200 Lewdness scene never happens and I'm unable to get its picture diary entry because of this. Again, I tried raising her ero stats manually and even getting *only* Lewdness to 200. The scene never triggers and I have not found any source that says if there's a specific trigger for it. Every source just says it happens at 200 Lewdness.

Can anyone figure this out? Do I really have to wipe my progress 100% and start completely clean to fix this? I've also had issues where Miyuki's first time sleeping scene and her afternoon 20 Affection scene in the kitchen keep happening every single day even after they've already triggered. I couldn't fix that except by starting a new save file. Why is Miyuki so bugged?
For the toilet mini-scene your lust needs to be at 50 or above then talk to her at night then she should offer to help you.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
I went back and played through the game and holy shit I did not remember things progressing this fast. For the gym teacher, all it took was me running a 200 meter or whatever 4 times in one morning, calling her hot, and she's fine with me creaming her pussy AND her ass in her first-ever sexual encounter?? Jesus.

Jan 17, 2020

Did you edit the save or play a modded version? Cause I've never heard of those bugs. The max lust scene only triggers once and it's not in the recollection room either. But the blowjob before bed triggers if you have 50+ lust and go to bed with Miyuki. For the toilet and hike scenes you need the toilet attack skill that you can get manually or by playing on New game+ and choosing to carry over skills.

As for 200 Lewdness scene, you need to have unlocked the foursome first or it won't trigger because of "plot" related reasons.

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
I went back and played through the game and holy shit I did not remember things progressing this fast. For the gym teacher, all it took was me running a 200 meter or whatever 4 times in one morning, calling her hot, and she's fine with me creaming her pussy AND her ass in her first-ever sexual encounter?? Jesus.
Summer don't last forever. Gotta fast and furious.

ClawMan_V3

Jan 16, 2018
Did you edit the save or play a modded version? Cause I've never heard of those bugs. The max lust scene only triggers once and it's not in the recollection room either. But the blowjob before bed triggers if you have 50+ lust and go to bed with Miyuki. For the toilet and hike scenes you need the toilet attack skill that you can get manually or by playing on New game+ and choosing to carry over skills.

As for 200 Lewdness scene, you need to have unlocked the foursome first or it won't trigger because of "plot" related reasons.
To my knowledge, I did not edit save or play a modded version, unless the version in this thread is modded since this is where I got the game from. What exactly are you referring to when you say the "max lust" scene? There are two parts to it. The first is when you she discovers your underwear after you leak. This triggers normally. The second part is the problem I have trouble with. She has a mini-scene where she relieves you at the toilet, which unlocks the option to sleep with her at night for another scene, but the problem is that she never gives me that mini-scene so the option is never unlocked for me. You say I need 50+ lust, but I have maximum lust at 1000 and I slept with Miyuki numerous times with 500+ lust and never got the option since I don't have the option unlocked in the first place. I've only ever been able to unlock the option once ever on my very first playthrough because that was the only time Miyuki ever gave me the mini-scene. I can confirm that the hike scene is not available even if you have the Toilet Attack skill, I carry over my skills using New Game+ every single time and I've tried multiple times. I can trigger toilet attack scenes with the girls normally, that was never an issue. The hike scene with Miyuki is locked unless you get the toilet leak mini-scene, regardless of whether or not you have the Toilet Attack skill, the game even tells you this when you go to select Miyuki during the hike, and other sources also say you need the mini-scene in order to choose Miyuki during the hike. I was able to see Miyuki's hike scene on my first playthrough, but since then, the game does not allow me to choose Miyuki for the hike anymore.

For the 200 Lewdness scene, thank you for that info, I never found anything like that when I searched elsewhere. I had assumed I was missing some kind of trigger, and this is it, since I've never done the foursome scene.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes