4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing right now.
Managed to get Yui to 40 affection but I have no idea what the fuck Boku's yellow bar means.
Nevermind, its his level up bar you have to click it to up his stats in a permanent way. Use it, its good.
Mindlessly clicking is good too.
Beta version ends after a week, you have seven days to literally fuck around and you can't carry over progress if you wanna play again.

Last edited:

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing right now.
Managed to get Yui to 40 affection but I have no idea what the fuck Boku's yellow bar means.
Stamina, how long you keep banging them before you pass out. You can increase it's limit by walking up the mountain. Regain stamina by napping, sleeping, drinking soda(you can do that during sex).

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
i kind of agree honestly. i think the decensoring work for this game is kind of ugly looking. id prefer to use my own imagination lol

Reactions: cdvz23

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
Is ot me or whenever i use some cheats on joiplay, i cant go outside the house. Is this a bug or some event needed to unlock the outside

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
hi I have a question how can I make the three girls so far with RpgMakerSaveEdit that you can H scenes with the three strong ones no matter what I do the whole day of the game run normally I just can't get their affection made high

Morwys

Sep 23, 2021
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but some of the pics in the OP have pixel scaling or something, that smooth outs the pixels in the game. How can I do that?

OP007

Jan 11, 2023
Is the Akari mini-game removed? I'm at the part where she asks for special training but it's just a black screen and it auto skips with the homework skip item

Kentorian

Jan 2, 2018
...Seriously? You said it yourself. You used the homework skip item, OF COURSE THE MINI GAME WON'T SHOW!
Why does this response come off as so aggressive? I've noticed you kinda do this to others in the thread too. Just answer them so we don't scare off people from interacting with the community man.

Reactions: Zencloay
Jan 17, 2020
I see a Cheating tag, do you get to cuck the uncle? does he discover the affair?
Yes and maybe, in that order:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the sequel:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TL;DR: The Cheating tag is justified.

Reactions: DRAKEE97
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes