4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Updated is out for winter memories, beta release for free
Yea glad we got it, but dev feels pretty guilty for delaying the game too. (For those wondering the outsourced assets haven't reached him yet.)
Best thing we can do is give him a list of unknown bugs to work on, and a pat on the back for comfort.

Reactions: No-Nonon

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
Yea glad we got it, but dev feels pretty guilty for delaying the game too. (For those wondering the outsourced assets haven't reached him yet.)
Best thing we can do is give him a list of unknown bugs to work on, and a pat on the back for comfort.
yes and keep supporting him, i support him by donation every time he post his progress report

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Been out of the loop trying to catch up here. So winter memories is going to be just what the same story/characters and take place after summer memories (after you've already porked them all)? With a few new unrelated side characters thrown in? Sounds kinda disappointing if so.. the whole initial build up to sex with the family is the most fun part. Eventually get bored of the same characters after the dozenth sex scene. I would love a new story and new characters from the same creator. O well, I know some prefer it this way so happy for them.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Been out of the loop trying to catch up here. So winter memories is going to be just what the same story/characters and take place after summer memories (after you've already porked them all)? With a few new unrelated side characters thrown in? Sounds kinda disappointing if so.. the whole initial build up to sex with the family is the most fun part. Eventually get bored of the same characters after the dozenth sex scene. I would love a new story and new characters from the same creator. O well, I know some prefer it this way so happy for them.
It is the same three main heroines and side-girls too but the story is different. You no longer have a month and the mechanics are different to refect that. You start with the ability to dick deep but as the game goes on you need to reaise stats to have more options.
Clothing is also modular here.

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Same cast of heroines and sub-heroines, but also 2 new sub-heroines. They do remember "what you did last summer" and want you again. Takes place during winter break, which lasts at least 2 weeks according to Japan's school system, but don't be fooled by shortened day cycle. Time works a lot different here as now you can do things in the morning, afternoon, evening, and night.

Reactions: standbygames
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes