4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

enshi

Mar 3, 2018

Beta is out, if I'm reading this right, we won't get Winter Memories till the end of may or sometime in summer. :(
Beta is out for people who subscribed to his cien site but will be free on friday for everyone. But if you don't want to wait that long then this is for you guys, it's gonna be a long long spring.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
New Ci-en article.Unfortunately the game will in fact release in june(And the translation will come around the end of the summer or somewhere in august) so while it is sad we can look at the positive side.With the time given to ikeda we can be sure of the games quality and most importantly it will be free of bugs

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
As much as i don't want another subscription artist to follow this one is really great and I've played all their stuff so I'll support them for a few months

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
New Ci-en article.Unfortunately the game will in fact release in june(And the translation will come around the end of the summer or somewhere in august) so while it is sad we can look at the positive side.With the time given to ikeda we can be sure of the games quality and most importantly it will be free of bugs
I don't wanna rush him, he's been diligent, transparent in the process, and most of all had some surgery while ago. And like you said, waiting a few more months is a small price to pay for quality.
Hopefully we get some games in the mean time that'll settle our apatite.

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
ATTENTION: You can use Mtool to cheat yourself some skills, in particulary anal skills. Itll be a bit buggy but it is possible and almost works

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
So tempted to play the beta leak rn.
I cant
I wont
I must wait for a couple more months to enjoy its full potential.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes