4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021

A few days ago they just uploaded more videos of the mod but there is still no date to download it
Holy shit, I just browsed the posts, and while I didn't understand jack shit of what's written, going by the images alone and what is going on on them this seems like a wild mod. Definitely gonna keep an eye out on this. Then again, much like the base game, there would have to be a translation (in this case korean) or it is unplayable.

Reactions: Dennis2x

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Holy shit, I just browsed the posts, and while I didn't understand jack shit of what's written, going by the images alone and what is going on on them this seems like a wild mod. Definitely gonna keep an eye out on this. Then again, much like the base game, there would have to be a translation (in this case korean) or it is unplayable.
It does look pretty promising but how would it be translated to fit the rest of the game?(Ik now jack shit about modding so sry for being an ignoramus)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Its not that they did smt bad its more like they have become a company? that just releases mass produced garbage and i cant rlly expect them to handle another money cow like winter memories well(although they WILL because corpo greed is a hell of a motivator)
I still don't understand. People give them money to translate, they translate. It's not their problem many of those games are garbage and besides, they still translate those garbages quite well, same with the good games like The Scarlet demonslayer or Makina.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I still don't understand. People give them money to translate, they translate. It's not their problem many of those games are garbage and besides, they still translate those garbages quite well, same with the good games like The Scarlet demonslayer or Makina.
I agree.It is just a very illogical bias i have towards them since my mind connects the games they release with the being their devs(which is not true) so it would be better to ignore it for your own mental health

sonicero666

Nov 2, 2018
Summer Memories+ 2.03.10 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Do you have a mega one? By any chance cause pixeldrain.com is not working.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Dev said he'll be busy with other stuff tomorrow. I'm not sure how long, but I'd assume he'll be busy for another additional day too (just to be safe).
Anyways, He is gonna release a beta version of the full game some time soon. Probably early March because he wanted it to be out by the end of February.
Full game's release? I'd ignorantly speculate it'd be at the end of march unless there is some process Devs have to go through that I don't know about. ~I really hope it's March though.

FqCt4NuakAAiW_3.png

Lion Farmers

Jan 30, 2023
Jason2 โพสต์: 10186127 สมาชิก: 1482883 said:
เดฟบอกว่าเขาจะยุ่งกับเรื่องอื่นๆ ในวันพรุ่งนี้ ฉันไม่แน่ใจว่านานแค่ไหน แต่ฉันคิดว่าเขาคงไม่ว่างเพิ่มอีกวันด้วย (เพื่อความปลอดภัย)
อย่างไรก็ตาม เขาจะปล่อยตัวเต็มเวอร์ชันเบต้าในเร็ว ๆ นี้ น่าจะเป็นต้นเดือน มี.ค. เพราะอยากให้ออกปลายเดือน ก.พ.
การเปิดตัวเกมเต็ม? ฉันคาดเดาโดยไม่รู้ตัวว่าน่าจะเป็นปลายเดือนมีนาคม เว้นแต่จะมีกระบวนการบางอย่างที่ Devs ต้องดำเนินการโดยที่ฉันไม่รู้ ~ ฉันหวังว่ามันจะเป็นเดือนมีนาคมจริงๆ

View attachment 2427555
[/อ้าง]
แล้วถาม And when will the beta be? Android will it come?

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Here's a question, is it possible to have the shota protag appear as an inky silhoutte during the little animated pixelart sex scenes?

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019

I know this isn't the "correct" thread to make this request, but seeing as there are so many Shota-chads in this thread alone, I figured it was a decent place to start.

This was released pretty recently. It's another Summer-Shota-Sex adventure game. Anyone have a copy they'd be willing to share? Maybe start a thread about? Just curious.
https://f95zone.to/threads/countryside-life-v2-0-pictorcircus.130305/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Femed

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Beta releases to the public next week's weekend.
And even Earlier for his Ci-en members, this coming Monday.

The Wait for the appetizer is nearly over, after that is the full Meal with no fork (no translation)

Reactions: AD5

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Beta releases to the public next week's weekend.
And even Earlier for his Ci-en members, this coming Monday.

The Wait for the appetizer is nearly over, after that is the full Meal with no fork (no translation)
I'd rather eat with a fork, thank you very much :ROFLMAO:. Even if that means waiting for Kagura or a fan working on it.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes