4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Happy to see the game is finally about to be complete. I was also wondering if there was also going to be DLC. But tbh im glad there wont be. If the game is as complete and packed full of content. Then there really is no need. That aside... I hope this game gets translated officially very soon so I can play it haha. I wont mind waiting for it though... The Dev hasn't talked about it either.

Reactions: Jason2

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Just finished (and reviewed) this little gem. 10 out of 10. I got into the horny shota mindset and came buckets. First game where I don't have a clear best girl too, therefore foursome is the answer every time. The side chicks are super hot as well. Cannot wait for the winter sequel.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
The MC is gonna be able to give his uncle sleeping pills in the sequel. Man the kid is a menace, but we all knew he'd do that eventually .
What's left:
1.Some more bugs fixes.
2.Remaining item descriptions
3.Perverted statuses (mainly for the last few sub-heroines.)
4. His employed help is doing the camera mechanic.

From there on it's just him brainstorming if he is missing anything.
I don't wanna confirm anything but March is looking pretty nice right now if it goes smoothly.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
The MC is gonna be able to give his uncle sleeping pills in the sequel. Man the kid is a menace, but we all knew he'd do that eventually .
What's left:
1.Some more bugs fixes.
2.Remaining item descriptions
3.Perverted statuses (mainly for the last few sub-heroines.)
4. His employed help is doing the camera mechanic.

From there on it's just him brainstorming if he is missing anything.
I don't wanna confirm anything but March is looking pretty nice right now if it goes smoothly.
it's pretty nice that he takes his time with bugfixing etc. since gamebreaking bugs can really take the fun away, hope the game turns out nearly complete once it's out

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Has anyone managed to get this working properly on Joiplay? I can tap the characters but can't interact with any objects (the clothes basket D1 / door to the house / arrows to move around the village) so I'm pretty much softlocked.

Edit: nevermind, thanks kin-kun for doing god's work

Last edited:

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
It's easier if you already saved a game beforehand, since the game would make save folder for you. Never played RPGM game just not make the folder yet.

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
"Today I completed the summoning process for the Ichinose family. At the same time, the maximum number of people in each room has been increased, allowing more people to exist than before. I'll work on the beta version tomorrow...maybe. do one's best."

by ikeda on twitter

Feb 25, 2018
"Today I completed the summoning process for the Ichinose family. At the same time, the maximum number of people in each room has been increased, allowing more people to exist than before. I'll work on the beta version tomorrow...maybe. do one's best."

by ikeda on twitter
A beta version! Yaass! I can't WAIT!

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes