4.60 star(s) 150 Votes

gaylord12

Nov 12, 2019
As mentioned before; I find it so fucking funny and a bit sad too how people are asking for DLC when they haven't even played the main game yet.

Reactions: heny58269

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
As mentioned before; I find it so fucking funny and a bit sad too how people are asking for DLC when they haven't even played the main game yet.
Nobody really needs the DLC in the sense of "we demand it". Just hoping and asking the question "Since the last game had it, then will this one also have a one?"
Is what most of us (I'd assume) is thinkin in regards to it. None of us even expected 1st game's DLC to even release let alone been in the works.
(You can even explain Append to have just been the cut-content he didn't add during development)

If anything, wondering if he'll do it or not. Has only piqued more interest in the game. On the other hand you can say this Sequel could be so complete to the point where the Dev doesn't see the need for a DLC. Unless he has another idea.
(I can't see anything else he can do unless it's a pregnancy feature or another girl to bang and that's about it.)

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Nobody really needs the DLC in the sense of "we demand it". Just hoping and asking the question "Since the last game had it, then will this one also have a one?"
Is what most of us (I'd assume) is thinkin in regards to it. None of us even expected 1st game's DLC to even release let alone been in the works.
(You can even explain Append to have just been the cut-content he didn't add during development)

If anything, wondering if he'll do it or not. Has only piqued more interest in the game. On the other hand you can say this Sequel could be so complete to the point where the Dev doesn't see the need for a DLC. Unless he has another idea.
(I can't see anything else he can do unless it's a pregnancy feature or another girl to bang and that's about it.)
On the other hand, the DLC from last game included additional characters+character events+cosplays, which I assume are standard in winter memories so as of the amount of content there's even more than summer memories+DLC, I'd assume there shouldn't be that much of a demand once it comes out.

Reactions: Jason2

DanF

Jun 4, 2021
Event Conditions for Winter Memories. I cannot figure out Rio's first condition.
Also you can achieve only first event with each heroine, since the demo ends before you could reach more.
Hope this helps
Hey, where you found English translate to winter memories?

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
no way ppl are asking for DLC for a game that doesn't even exist yet. let the man take a break for a year before thinking of new content
Honestly, I'd pay for this to get released. The amount of times I came from this game could take over the population of japan

"we need you, great hero"

Reactions: JadenBears05
4.60 star(s) 150 Votes