4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
On Twitter, Dev pretty much said he didn't properly schedule voice commissions for the game and feels guilty about inconveniencing the VAs and us. So we may have to wait abit further until those VAs have time to fulfill his request.
Hopefully within that time everything will be done by then though.

Thanks to his transparency we are getting a better grasp on how development goes for these types of games.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
How can I get the foursome anni theme on 29th day?
100% all main heroines stats and get all their sub-events in 1 playthrough. New game+ makes it easier, but you can use the unofficial patched version (made by kin-kun) that lets you reset a day but keep all the events of that day on calendar in the kitchen)

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
I don't know if anyone has said this but I just discovered in "memories" (available once completing the game), you can click on the TV in the house and access the ending cards you unlock. <3 #fullgallery

Reactions: DspGaming

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
Someone knows more game like this or like "Material Girl"? I am searching like crazy and finding just little..

ilikelewds

Sep 28, 2020
i just started playing this game a couple of days ago and goddamn its great, i see a lot of talk about the sequel too so thats exciting

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Dev's latest Ci-en post says he's around ~90% complete, and he also says that he wont promise anything but he'd like to have it out by the end of February!

This about to be his Magnum opus game. Might sky rocket his career in the gaming hentai Industry (at least I hope so.) I'm proud of him so far, he decided to implement everything we nearly ask for. And most of all, what was supposed to be cut content for a scheduled release was put in the game and overhauled.

I don't wanna burden him with anymore requests but if he makes DLC, I'd happily fork over more money for his shear effort he put into to this project. The best example of a diligent Developer.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
This about to be his Magnum opus game. Might sky rocket his career in the gaming hentai Industry (at least I hope so.) I'm proud of him so far, he decided to implement everything we nearly ask for. And most of all, what was supposed to be cut content for a scheduled release was put in the game and overhauled.

I don't wanna burden him with anymore requests but if he makes DLC, I'd happily fork over more money for his shear effort he put into to this project. The best example of a diligent Developer.
im sure he will, i believe he mentioned that he plans on getting his health in order and then working on another project unrelated to summer/winter memories series (The rpg type game hes showed before), but im sure he'll do a dlc eventually for it just to top it off.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Magnum Opus, man? Damn, here I was thinking that Summer Memories was his Magnum Opus, hard to believe he's going to surpass that.

Groomish

Feb 10, 2022

Game isn't out yet, and people already thinking about DLC! Jeez, let the man rest. He is gonna die of overwork at this point (which isn't unheard of in Japan)

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes