◆ Date event (completed)
◆Picture diary (completed)
◆ Camera element
┣Set what can be photographed
┗Sentences of things that can be photographed
◆Others
┗Description of items (employees do it) ←new
I was doing a lot of detailed work.

To sum it up, he only has 10 task to do but they're long task to do. I think I wouldn't mind waiting that long for the release, the amount of content is surreal, sub heroine has their own house you can explore like the base house. Practically main heroines themselves at this point and he's been updating progress on twitter every day.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
To sum it up, he only has 10 task to do but they're long task to do. I think I wouldn't mind waiting that long for the release, the amount of content is surreal, sub heroine has their own house you can explore like the base house. Practically main heroines themselves at this point and he's been updating progress on twitter every day.
Yea I didn't know we were getting things like "bathroom assault" for the sub-heroines in the game. I knew we were getting far better general purpose animations/large tab windows for their expressions and new places to explore, but not by this much from what he has shown on twitter in the past 2 months.

Man the way he been making this game, we may not even need a DLC at this point. On steam he already got fans that have 500-1000hrs on the last game. He gonna make it so that we never leave our rooms now. lmao

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Yea I didn't know we were getting things like "bathroom assault" for the sub-heroines in the game. I knew we were getting far better general purpose animations/large tab windows for their expressions and new places to explore, but not by this much from what he has shown on twitter in the past 2 months.

Man the way he been making this game, we may not even need a DLC at this point. On steam he already got fans that have 500-1000hrs on the last game. He gonna make it so that we never leave our rooms now. lmao
i cant wait to do the world's first 100% speedrun :LOL:

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019

wait... how the fuck you get 500-1000k hour on this game....

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
wait... how the fuck you get 500-1000k hour on this game....
It happened, saw it for awhile on the community page on steam. You can probably look around for it. Though since the fan mods, it mostly likely double or maybe triple that now. Cuz you can just copy&paste unofficial content/patches into the steam version.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
It happened, saw it for awhile on the community page on steam. You can probably look around for it. Though since the fan mods, it mostly likely double or maybe triple that now. Cuz you can just copy&paste unofficial content/patches into the steam version.
I will just be hyped but patient for Winter memories, it seems like the doujin circle wants it to be their magnum opus of some sort from the looks of it and I am just really impressed with what they have been adding already. Honestly I am more of the "the more, the better" guy so I am really happy for how development is going for them.

Unique0912

Aug 31, 2021
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked
Where do i put the file in? what locatiion

KindaSleepy

Jan 26, 2023
I am new to this forum as a whole, so I hope you guys don't mind me asking a few things....
I recently did 100% on Summer Memories+ and JESUS CHRIST THIS GAME IS G R E A T. Now to the questions...

1st Is Winter Memories a new DLC for Summer Memories or is it a whole new game? (I know this may be a dumb question, but like I said, I recently started checking for updates)

2nd Regardless of what it is, is there any speculation of playtime/content that will be in the game?

3rd Most importantly... can anyone kindly update me on what will be in this game? I really wanted to read through the game's official forum, but I'm not sure where to start.

Also... is there any english mod for 2.03? I would love some extra content on my game tbh :BootyTime:

Reactions: DspGaming

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I am new to this forum as a whole, so I hope you guys don't mind me asking a few things....
I recently did 100% on Summer Memories+ and JESUS CHRIST THIS GAME IS G R E A T. Now to the questions...

1st Is Winter Memories a new DLC for Summer Memories or is it a whole new game? (I know this may be a dumb question, but like I said, I recently started checking for updates)

2nd Regardless of what it is, is there any speculation of playtime/content that will be in the game?

3rd Most importantly... can anyone kindly update me on what will be in this game? I really wanted to read through the game's official forum, but I'm not sure where to start.

Also... is there any english mod for 2.03? I would love some extra content on my game tbh :BootyTime:
I'll answer some of that;
1; its a completely new game, direct sequel
2; having played the demo, I would speculate that it is just as large as this game if not bigger
3; Since we've gone through a seduced all the characters I imagine it will be 'all thriller no filler'

ppl say there are mods there was one that i found in this forum still looking for the others even if they are still in korean

Reactions: KindaSleepy

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
For those wondering, he is commissioning voice work for characters right now. I don't think we're getting fully voiced audio like in VNs, and it's gonna be mostly like the last game.

I'd also assume that if he wants to shorten the process abit he can just use the existing voices from last game on the original heroines and could be just hiring their work for the new ones. (But he does surprise us so you never know)

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
I'm trying to unpack the zip the game downloads in on mobile and I'm getting a decode error, any idea what's wrong with it?

Tried 2 separate file managers and they both failed at different points

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes