4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

ferr264987

Dec 28, 2022
I can't get the scenes with miyuki ( Perversion 100 and 200) i got everything else. Does anyone know why. If not can i get a 100% save file so i can at least get the cosplay version of her

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
I can't get the scenes with miyuki ( Perversion 100 and 200) i got everything else. Does anyone know why. If not can i get a 100% save file so i can at least get the cosplay version of her
just wait for a few days and make sure that her affection is 100 and blue bar complete

gehram

Nov 12, 2022
Miyuki Perversion 100
Toilet event
Condition: Bathroom assault!
(Unlocking Bathroom Assault: You have a low probability of catching Strange Video while fishing at the Dry river bed or Ocean, then you need to unlock "Nightwalker" on the skill tree to use the TV in the livingroom at midnight.)

Miyuki Perversion 200
Unlock school uniform cosplay
Condition: Foursome skill

ferr264987

Dec 28, 2022
Miyuki Perversion 100
Toilet event
Condition: Bathroom assault!
(Unlocking Bathroom Assault: You have a low probability of catching Strange Video while fishing at the Dry river bed or Ocean, then you need to unlock "Nightwalker" on the skill tree to use the TV in the livingroom at midnight.)

Miyuki Perversion 200
Unlock school uniform cosplay
Condition: Foursome skill
Thanks. I don't know how i didn't got this earlier tho

IceBag

Dec 21, 2019
What are your favourite characters which you are hyped for in winter memories? For me it's easily Rio, close second is Kagami. Rio is like the big horny sister which knows lewd stuff type shit, and I like her tanned style. Kagami has a fat bum and I enjoyed fucking the shit out of it in summer memories every time I saw her give her lesson. But I can see the appeal in Miyuki aswell as like the fat assed MILF u steal from ur useless uncle.
Oof hard to pick , top three are Kagami Suzuka and Miyuki for sure. Also I hope the game comes out before Febuary ends!

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Ever since the Dev has posted that roadmap, he's been blitzing through it. From what I know with the help of "GoogleTranslate" he has 1 more character to work on the cycled character immersion activities (like reading books etc).
His "employed help" is adding the clothing for the big animations for him, and not only that but he talked about Hot springs with the Sub-Heroines.

He wants it to be satisfying with them wearing unique clothes, kinda unsure if we even gettin the game in February tbh, since he gets these great ideas then works diligently on them.
(At least we're promised a treasure of a hentai game and those talented modders will keep us busy for quite some time on it too.)

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Ever since the Dev has posted that roadmap, he's been blitzing through it. From what I know with the help of "GoogleTranslate" he has 1 more character to work on the cycled character immersion activities (like reading books etc).
His "employed help" is adding the clothing for the big animations for him, and not only that but he talked about Hot springs with the Sub-Heroines.

He wants it to be satisfying with them wearing unique clothes, kinda unsure if we even gettin the game in February tbh, since he gets these great ideas then works diligently on them.
(At least we're promised a treasure of a hentai game and those talented modders will keep us busy for quite some time on it too.)
Yeah it may take a bit longer than we expected, it looks so full of content though. He posted on his twitter that all sub heroines will have their own houses to explore once you unlock them

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Yeah it may take a bit longer than we expected, it looks so full of content though. He posted on his twitter that all sub heroines will have their own houses to explore once you unlock them
Sounds pretty sick, I would rather prefer waiting longer for a full fleshed out game with alot of amazing content so all the power to him, he also does devlogs pretty regularly so it really already gives a good picture of the content that is there already.

swords776

Nov 27, 2018
is akira the menko girl included in this download?

maybe I messed up by beating the kid multiple times in 1 single day? had to be spread out

Jan 4, 2018
is akira the menko girl included in this download?

maybe I messed up by beating the kid multiple times in 1 single day? had to be spread out
After you beat the boy you have to meet him again at night two days later. After that the menko akari girl comes and you beat her, then start the h scenes.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
anyone know how to get the scene where the MC cum is everywhere in the living room, while having a foursome?
Scene? i think you need all three girls maxed and foursome ability unlocked but this is also possible if you just start a foursome in the living room

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
anyone know how to get the scene where the MC cum is everywhere in the living room, while having a foursome?
There isn't a specific scene for that, simply if you ejaculate several times on any division that will happen. It also happens with only 1 girl.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
There isn't a specific scene for that, simply if you ejaculate several times on any division that will happen. It also happens with only 1 girl.
No there is, there's the scene where miyuki is cooking and you're with rio on the couch and yui walks in

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes