4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
It is supposed to be released real soon. Last time he said between 15 and 30 days, so expect it around the beggining of February or so.
The hard part will be fighting back the temptation to play it before the translation releases.
Hopefully Kagura games put their fastest and accurate translators on this game. Cuz we've been battling our anxiousness and it's been a struggle.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The hard part will be fighting back the temptation to play it before the translation releases.
Hopefully Kagura games put their fastest and accurate translators on this game. Cuz we've been battling our anxiousness and it's been a struggle.
Nonsense! Our resolves are as steeled as our dicks! The flames of our passion, raging as loud as our crying boners! We must wait and we will... It would be great if Kagura did as you say though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Jason2

enshi

Mar 3, 2018
if you made it out of NNN i think you'll be fine waiting longer. ;) me, however, couldn't make it past the stroke of midnight. might go with the machine translate when it comes out. :( idk how things work with kagura games but isn't it always translated release a year after the game release? did they ever do an early release before? :unsure:

It is supposed to be released real soon. Last time he said between 15 and 30 days, so expect it around the beggining of February or so.
Yea, i'm hoping for at least early february. in his latest post, he updated his roadmap, basically saying he still needs to input status events, action for the sub heroine, finishing putting text in the diaries and then camera elements. there are the missing clothes from the sub heroines' big animation but he's getting his workers to finish that for him. after that, it'll be all testing for bugs before release.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
no patch needed right? guys if I use cheats and unlock all skills day 1 will it break the game?
No, it doesn't break the game, but you will have to increase the affection of the girls basically if you do, you unlock all the skills on the first day, it's as if you were making a new game +

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
If the game is not too heavy you can always use MTool for the translation I used it for the demo it worked great :D

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
No, it doesn't break the game, but you will have to increase the affection of the girls basically if you do, you unlock all the skills on the first day, it's as if you were making a new game +
any way to cheat the SP points cause I tried saveeditor and it didnt work

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Would be fun to finally be an win condition though. Like showing you stole the girls. They're an harem for a long time imo.
Yea but I would assume uncle could rip boku in half if he did that so idk if it could be seen as a win, I personally enjoy all the fun while hiding it from him but I guess everyone has their own taste when it comes to that topic.

Cain99

Sep 21, 2022
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked
Can someone help me Idk how to use the zip called "perfect start" how do I use the zip

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Some minor news: apparently the dev started playtesting the current version he has in development and said that he will start bugfixing tomorrow (source: ). Looks like development might not take that long anymore.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Some minor news: apparently the dev started playtesting the current version he has in development and said that he will start bugfixing tomorrow (source: ). Looks like development might not take that long anymore.
He already said the game would be released 15 days - 30 days around two weeks ago, so yeah.

gehram

Nov 12, 2022
Miyuki Perversion 100:
You will have anal sex on the toilet at evening with lots of pissing.

Miyuki Perversion 200:
She will slip into her old school uniform at afternoon and then you will have anal sex with lots of pissing.
How will I trigger this events? Miyuki's perversion is already at 200.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes