4.60 star(s) 150 Votes

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Well that wouldn't be a bad idea, but I'm fine with it the way it is right now.
Me too, never had an issue with his art. Was just laying out the cards for a possible Collab way down the line.
If he were to attempt more business connections.

adsadasdsa

Dec 21, 2022
Oh? How do you know ?
He's always updating fans on his twitter and live. I said 30 days because he could end up getting sick soon, which is super normal, he's working hard. He kind of promised that Winter memories would come out in 2022, as it didn't, he's trying to hurry as much as possible to finish and release his new game soon.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Guys, Ikeda has practically made it official that in 15 to 30 days the winter memories will be ready,
Missing some gifs and few arts to finish. He is doing live drawing them almost every day. live link:
Alerting you all just.
Yeah i kinda agree, of course he hasnt actually said when it's coming out but from checking his ci-en updates and pixiv streams, it seems like all that's mainly left is diary art and technical testing :PogChamp:

Reactions: adsadasdsa

Hirosec

Mar 25, 2022
Finally I found the problem!

For some reason my firmware have a very old implementation of webview, one so old that it doesn't even exist on Google play anymore so it never got updated, and since Joiplay rely on webview, only older game builds worked, after downloading the updated Google version and re-adding the game it loaded right away no problem.

What a weird issue lol

Thank usefully

enshi

Mar 3, 2018
Guys, Ikeda has practically made it official that in 15 to 30 days the winter memories will be ready,
Missing some gifs and few arts to finish. He is doing live drawing them almost every day. live link:
Alerting you all just.
he just finished picture diary. If he's been following his roadmap it should look something like this;

◆ Gimmick of the Ichinose family
┣Other rooms (completed)
┣Sleeping Rape (Complete)
┗ Toilet assault (0%)

◆ Placement of MAP events
┗NPC placement, lines

◆ Action of the sub-heroine
┗Character placement

◆ General-purpose position
┣Body position setting
┗Review of large animation

◆ Events for each status
┣ Main Heroine
┗Sub Heroine

◆ Date event
┗Review + add

◆Picture diary
┗ Pictures and sentences corresponding to each event

◆ Camera element
┣Set what can be photographed
┗Sentences of things that can be photographed

not 100% sure about the "events for each status, but i was there on his stream for the placements and date events.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
he just finished picture diary. If he's been following his roadmap it should look something like this;

◆ Gimmick of the Ichinose family
┣Other rooms (completed)
┣Sleeping Rape (Complete)
┗ Toilet assault (0%)

◆ Placement of MAP events
┗NPC placement, lines

◆ Action of the sub-heroine
┗Character placement

◆ General-purpose position
┣Body position setting
┗Review of large animation

◆ Events for each status
┣ Main Heroine
┗Sub Heroine

◆ Date event
┗Review + add

◆Picture diary
┗ Pictures and sentences corresponding to each event

◆ Camera element
┣Set what can be photographed
┗Sentences of things that can be photographed

not 100% sure about the "events for each status, but i was there on his stream for the placements and date events.
His work ethic is insane, one of the devs out there that I just genuinely respect. I am so incredibly hyped for it, will buy it the second it releases without any other thought.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
fr, i originally got it on here but liked it so much i bought an official copy just to support him :LOL:
Yea, the only hentai dev I've ever supported because he hit every nail and then some with not only content but in game design. And we're getting features we asked for as fans too. What more can you want from a Dev(y)

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
How many people are working with him anyway on making the game ? I'm not even sure if there are any team or their number past double digit.

Zedthrowaway13

Sep 19, 2022
How many people are working with him anyway on making the game ? I'm not even sure if there are any team or their number past double digit.
Excluding voice actors, I think he is the only developer and he commissions work for the scenery and background to another Japanese artist.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
It is supposed to be released real soon. Last time he said between 15 and 30 days, so expect it around the beggining of February or so.
The hard part will be fighting back the temptation to play it before the translation releases.
Hopefully Kagura games put their fastest and accurate translators on this game. Cuz we've been battling our anxiousness and it's been a struggle.

4.60 star(s) 150 Votes