4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
that model is from old dojin otome pics of summer memories indev so it's likely the coward mod creator just reimplemented her back into the game with a new backstory, pretty neat
I was actually planning to try the mod. Where can I download it, is it somewhere in this thread? Also, what's the mod about with all that "coward" stuff?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I think the creator hasn't uploaded the file for people to download yet or most likely, as usual, they removed the link after a while.
Well DAMN, at last someone actually answered me. The download link will be in his page ( ) I guess? When is he uploading it?

Apr 23, 2022
Well DAMN, at last someone actually answered me. The download link will be in his page ( ) I guess? When is he uploading it?
He still doesn't upload the link for people to download, I've been checking his profile every 5 days to see if he uploaded it, but apparently not, maybe he'll upload it in 1-2 months at the latest.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins
Apr 23, 2022
There is a time limit to be able to download the mod from 1 to 4 days I think or it was a week, well without going into so many details the creator of the mod will remove the link in that lax period of time

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
There is a time limit to be able to download the mod from 1 to 4 days I think or it was a week, well without going into so many details the creator of the mod will remove the link in that lax period of time
Could you please share the latest version you have of the mod? Unless that version is the one uploaded here around May, then I'll simply download that one.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Damn, it's a pity the mod is in Korean. I wish someone translates it in the future, I'd like to understand what they're saying.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Wich are all the mods and what are the things they add (overwiev like, I think one added NTR to the prota and I am not interested in that one for exmple). Also if someone can give links to the latest version. Thanks

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
Damn, it's a pity the mod is in Korean. I wish someone translates it in the future, I'd like to understand what they're saying.
we only got lucky last time, IIRC the downloads were not only a timed release, it was also password protected. the other dude basically gave us that link without having to deal with the password crap.

and yea would love to know wtf their saying. I want to cuck the uncle lol

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
Just looked at the development on the mod (last update was on 26th)
It seems that they are planning on adding Yui's friend as a side character
her name is currently Otome Hina(because her character design was scraped during development and they wanted to bring her back)
She will have bitchy attidude towards Boku and after many sessions she will slowly open up to his stamina and skills.
dont know when they will release a test version as of right now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes