4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

MadJaz

Dec 28, 2022
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked

I have a bug with Miyuki's affection progress, it gets stuck in the first 20 and it does not reset, so I can't increase the points. This only happens with her, with the cousins I can go up in affection points and get the events. I thought that it was because of the save file, but it happens with the original game and the modded one, even if I start from zero. Can someone help me, please? I really want to get the foursome ending :(

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I have a bug with Miyuki's affection progress, it gets stuck in the first 20 and it does not reset, so I can't increase the points. This only happens with her, with the cousins I can go up in affection points and get the events. I thought that it was because of the save file, but it happens with the original game and the modded one, even if I start from zero. Can someone help me, please? I really want to get the foursome ending :(
Did you follow the guide exactly step by step? I know I said it's not a step by step walkthrough but what is written in the guide must be followed exactly like I described it.
Did you sleep with her with affection at 20 and homework bar at 100? The afternoon event that should follow the next day won't happen if one of the other girls also has an event at afternoon. That's why I wrote the game's priority goes: Yui -> Rio -> Miyuki

Reactions: MadJaz

MadJaz

Dec 28, 2022
Did you follow the guide exactly step by step? I know I said it's not a step by step walkthrough but what is written in the guide must be followed exactly like I described it.
Did you sleep with her with affection at 20 and homework bar at 100? The afternoon event that should follow the next day won't happen if one of the other girls also has an event at afternoon. That's why I wrote the game's priority goes: Yui -> Rio -> Miyuki
Yes, I followed everything step by step and also I tried without having any other possible events with the others girls. I get the event the next afternoon, but it gets stuck like that. The affection points won't increase and the homework bar doesn't reset to 0.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Yes, I followed everything step by step and also I tried without having any other possible events with the others girls. I get the event the next afternoon, but it gets stuck like that. The affection points won't increase and the homework bar doesn't reset to 0.
So you slept with one of the other girls after Miyuki's afternoon event?

• Wow
Reactions: MadJaz

adsadasdsa

Dec 21, 2022
Guys, Ikeda has practically made it official that in 15 to 30 days the winter memories will be ready,
Missing some gifs and few arts to finish. He is doing live drawing them almost every day. live link:
Alerting you all just.

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
In anticipation for Winter memories, heres a tool that can "hopefully" live machine translate it to a somewhat decent degree.

Try it with OG jap summer memories perhaps and comfirm.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Been pondering this for a while. An artist I think Dojin Otome should contact in the future is Nora Higuma.
That individual has an art style that looks like a refined version of Dojin Otome's.
(Not shaming our dedicated dev, just making an observation of similar work.)

I'd say a powerful combo, if Nora took on the cg and diary art work while Dojin bases the pixelation off of them. Would also spark more interest to his work if a known Doujin artist was attached.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes