4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
Where to download android version?
[
this one is the modded version (1. Modified mini games.
"Math" and "Fishing" is Auto-Win.
"Dishes" never break but you still need to tap.
"Track and Field" still need to tap.
the rest of minigames is unmodified.
2. All item in shop cost 0 gold (except Menko card)
3. Buy energy drink or soft drink, the sell it again to get 9999999 gold.
4. The price of all insects and fishs increase x10 (or x100?) )

this one is the normal version

Jan 4, 2018
Increase her affection level and after some time there will be a scene where she wears her new dress and after that u can access it but also increase her affection to max
Do you happen to know what day that event occurs? I checked my save files but all of them already have yui maxed out whilst the others are still incomplete?

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
Do you happen to know what day that event occurs? I checked my save files but all of them already have yui maxed out whilst the others are still incomplete?
idk the exact day but after her affection max there will 2-3 scenes and after that on random day that cosplay scene will occur u also have two complete the bull bar then only scenes will occur
But if u want i can give u my save file

Jan 4, 2018
idk the exact day but after her affection max there will 2-3 scenes and after that on random day that cosplay scene will occur u also have two complete the bull bar then only scenes will occur
But if u want i can give u my save file
Yes please. Tried starting from scratch but hard to balance her affection with rio and miyuki to get threesome and foursome

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
For those wondering, the Dev is working on the big animations for each sub-heroine. And will be animating all the sub-girls at the same time by working on 1 shared animation a day.

Original: "今日は正常位の大きめアニメを終わらせました。1日1体位終わらせられれば大体15日で終わる計算です。明日も頑張りましょう"

Google translate: "Today I finished the big missionary anime. If you can finish one position a day, it will be finished in about 15 days. Let's do our best tomorrow."

It had been 3 days since that post on twitter, he created a general roadmap awhile ago too.
(Glad we are getting the animations on release, still worried that he'll be burnt out on release day though)

Himerin

Apr 29, 2021
Is there a new update for this game? Cause judging by the thumbnail, I'm guessing they released the xmas update.

1672288794001.png

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
For those wondering, the Dev is working on the big animations for each sub-heroine. And will be animating all the sub-girls at the same time by working on 1 shared animation a day.

Google translate: "Today I finished the big missionary anime. If you can finish one position a day, it will be finished in about 15 days. Let's do our best tomorrow."

It had been 3 days since that post on twitter, he created a general roadmap awhile ago too.
(Glad we are getting the animations on release, still worried that he'll be burnt out on release day though)
Once again, this guy's work ethic is insane.
No content updates will be coming for Summer Memories; it will be a new title coming early next year. It seems like Ikeda was a little frustrated at the thumbnail changing.
Yeah, he was angry because in that thumbnail says "Summer memories" instead of "Winter memories", as it should be.

NickAllen0774

Mar 29, 2020
I haven't tested it yet, but I put something together that should work:
Pixeldrain

This is just re-encoding the files with my key (and doing my standard image compression). It is possible I messed something up, so YMMV.
Hi, your version of this is 2.03.10 but the current version is 2.3. your version is old? Can you please make a new version for joiplay users. Thanks a bunch

enshi

Mar 3, 2018

Yea, he's getting worked, despite saying he wants to do one position a day. Latest tweet said only service position are left so hopefully he'll take a break after that burnout

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Yea, he's getting worked, despite saying he wants to do one position a day. Latest tweet said only service position are left so hopefully he'll take a break after that burnout
Yea, I was able to view a bit of his recent stream, and he did a lot more animations than his earlier tweet's intentions. I think it was like 2 or 3 shared animations. (streams are about 3-5 hrs depending on how he's feeling)

A piledriver/anal looking position & a standing behind position. Not quite sure what the 3rd one was, cuz I wasn't paying too much attention plus he blurs out certain content for spoiler reasons.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Yea, I was able to view a bit of his recent stream, and he did a lot more animations than his earlier tweet's intentions. I think it was like 2 or 3 shared animations. (streams are about 3-5 hrs depending on how he's feeling)

A piledriver/anal looking position & a standing behind position. Not quite sure what the 3rd one was, cuz I wasn't paying too much attention plus he blurs out certain content for spoiler reasons.
Oh yeah i watched too, the third one was a blowjob/service type animation

Reactions: Jason2
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes