4.60 star(s) 150 Votes

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
First does a sister have to catch you while you do it with the other sister?... I see. I was doing it wrong then... since either I did it with the mother and a daughter caught me or I did it with a daughter and the mother caught me xD
Yes first has to be sister on sister, the mother has to only come in on the 3some.

Kama98

Aug 11, 2020
Does anyone have link for this game?
summer memories plus latest version

Last edited:

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
I don't know if we have stable mod version or not. Does anyone who does this game mod still giving us updates on their progress ?

Apr 22, 2019
I hope dev does DLC, cuz it'd be too early to work on another game when your promising sequel has a dedicated sizable following itching for a near infinite replay value of a game. We should motivate him on increasing that game's scope a bit after release, so he ain't doin a one and done type deal.

Of course lets not give the guy burnout just some easy-polite small encouragement.
His recent concept project, seems to be a "Darkest Dungeon" style of game (still Onee-shota) probably with sexual checkpoints as camps.
View attachment 2237181
That looks similar to some Rusimarudou's games, actually something like that with several animated scenes would be very interesting to play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway played the game and of course didn't get 100% at the first run, but damn the researcher collecting insects, aunt, gym teacher and the one sharing pictures really gave me a good time, especially the 1st one(Suzuka) and her "Come back" picture deserved a long and rough fuck. 3/4some feature were a bit underwhelming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason2

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
is there a mod because i hate minigames
cmon the yui minigame is bs its not what i play a game like this for

Last edited:

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
No specifics right now. At this point, we're speculating sometime in the first quarter of the new year. As for the translation, it'll probably another couple of months

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
Here's I found that was actually recommended here in this thread months ago. Been following it ever since I read the Ci-en articles. I like it mostly b/c of its GBA-style graphics

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd prefer something playable in English right now.

Ahk0

Dec 26, 2019
Anyone got a fix for the drop of fps into eventual crash. I can go a single day in the game if I'm quick enough but it will end up crashing after a MASSIVE slow down into a crash.

So if anyone has a fix for this that would be great.
Just gonna bump this cause I literally cannot play the game right now and would be nice if someone has a fix or some advice for this.
Edit: It may be the perfect start save causing issues because of the "1000 lust and stamina" cheat.
Edit 2: Yes it was the perfect start save. Turns out it was slowing the game down because of invalid value, probably the increased stats. My advice for anyone starting the game. Do not use the perfect start save, just cheat your own stuff in. I simply used cheat engine to give infinite money and skill points.

Last edited:

googletranslate

Jul 7, 2019
What positions are you all hoping makes it into this release?

I’m personally hoping for more rimjob specific scenes. It’s kind of surprising that the first game had next to none.

That and I hope for more robust threesome scenes. Especially for characters you wouldn’t expect to get together. Watching Rio (the gyaru sister) share the player character with Kagami (the sporty teacher) would be hot.

4.60 star(s) 150 Votes