4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Ahk0

Dec 26, 2019
Anyone got a fix for the drop of fps into eventual crash. I can go a single day in the game if I'm quick enough but it will end up crashing after a MASSIVE slow down into a crash.

So if anyone has a fix for this tthat would be great.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Yeah that's likely what he'll do, i assume "Cross-Sectional" means that he'll cut out the side heroines faces from the Up-close animation, and recycle it for all of them? (Besides akari obviously)
On Twitter, turns out Dev is really determined to add the whole feature. So we may be getting it after all, but as we agree. He'll most likely add it in chunks through updates if he wants to release the game by winter.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
On Twitter, turns out Dev is really determined to add the whole feature. So we may be getting it after all, but as we agree. He'll most likely add it in chunks through updates if he wants to release the game by winter.
He can modify the game afterwards after all, specially if he's planning on adding DLCs, like in Summer Memories.

Reactions: Jason2

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
I have a possibly interesting question; when the game comes out, it will more than likely not be in English at that time.
are you guys still gonna play or wait for the ENG patch?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I have a possibly interesting question; when the game comes out, it will more than likely not be in English at that time.
ENG patch, of course. Summer memories is one of Kagura's star games anyways. In fact, Dojin Otome has his own quote in Kagura's website, right in the first screen. I'd say they'll make translating Winter Memories a priority.

Reactions: darlic and DRAKEE97

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
ENG patch, of course. Summer memories is one of Kagura's star games anyways. In fact, Dojin Otome has his own quote in Kagura's website, right in the first screen. I'd say they'll make translating Winter Memories a priority.
I would probably say so too, it's one of their biggest gold mines and many people even in their community await this release so it would be stupid for them to not prioritize it (especially because of the uncensor).

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
It will be the best if Kagura got the text source so they can working on translator ahead of time, then release it same time with japan version...
For us?
But maybe, with delay, some people will buy japan version, then later buy english version?

elpontesdea

Aug 3, 2022
hello, when i right click the summer.exe file it does not show the icon for locale emulator, is there a way to fix this?

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Yeah I'm gonna wait until they release the English version... Better yet. If the devs decide to release DLC. I'll wait even longer for that too! It's going to take about a few months for them to make a Eng patch though. That's how long it took for the last one to make.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I hope dev does DLC, cuz it'd be too early to work on another game when your promising sequel has a dedicated sizable following itching for a near infinite replay value of a game. We should motivate him on increasing that game's scope a bit after release, so he ain't doin a one and done type deal.

Of course lets not give the guy burnout just some easy-polite small encouragement.
His recent concept project, seems to be a "Darkest Dungeon" style of game (still Onee-shota) probably with sexual checkpoints as camps.
Fhpkn-DUoAAEYOR.jpg

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
I hope dev does DLC, cuz it'd be too early to work on another game when your promising sequel has a dedicated sizable following itching for a near infinite replay value of a game. We should motivate him on increasing that game's scope a bit after release, so he ain't doin a one and done type deal.

Of course lets not give the guy burnout just some easy-polite small encouragement.
His recent concept project, seems to be a "Darkest Dungeon" style of game (still Onee-shota) probably with sexual checkpoints as camps.
View attachment 2237181

That's looking pretty damn cool. IThe girls look damn cute. I really wouldn't mind a fantasy style game from him for the next installment.

Reactions: kyoro021 and Jason2

SouthDwarf

Jul 25, 2020

View attachment 2237181
Hopefully you're right and we can get a good scope of this game. I remember hearing about such a project before, but I wasn't expecting to see pictures so soon. I guess we might see some succubi and other monster girls as enemies in the concept project.

Reactions: Jason2
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes