4.60 star(s) 152 Votes

SalmonLadder

Apr 23, 2019
Holy shit. Stayed up until 5AM to finish this game, and I think this is the best H-Game I've ever played. The character writing, the tension, the whole small-town vibe it has going for it – it's incredible and I cannot wait for Winter Memories to come out.

While we're here, is there another game that's similar to this? I'll check out Succumate but the whole gameplay loop of Summer Memories just kept me so hooked.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Holy shit. Stayed up until 5AM to finish this game, and I think this is the best H-Game I've ever played. The character writing, the tension, the whole small-town vibe it has going for it – it's incredible and I cannot wait for Winter Memories to come out.

While we're here, is there another game that's similar to this? I'll check out Succumate but the whole gameplay loop of Summer Memories just kept me so hooked.
The other games are really great as well. be careful with Succumate the true ending is a bit intense

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
have a bug, i think. Night, no action points, cant go to bath, everybody sleeps, in bathroom or in restroom and i cant do anything. when ap is 0 i dont go to next day, but continue with this, trying get a nap, but cant. tried going outside, but when ap is 0 it just throws me in house, where i cant interact with girls. tried to nullify stamina, but nothing
idk if anyone ever answered you, but you just need to click the "night" button in the bottom right and it'll give you a choice of whom to sleep with

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
gotta say, it is pretty funny that the creator of this game put in all kinds of dialogue about "being a man" and "women wanting to be dominated by a splendid male" when the MC probably isn't even a fucking teenager LOL

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes