4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Can you tell me if this is a DLC or a new game? Thanks in advance!
If you're talking about Summer memories +, then it's the main game plus DLC's. If you're talking about Winter Memories, it's a whole new game taking place after Summer memories.

Reactions: DspGaming

arelg88

Nov 28, 2020
for the homies who don't want to start a new file and don't mind cheating, this is a hook patcher that enables a cheat menu. unzip it, run the application and look in your files for summer memories(extracted) select game and skip all the way to the page in which you can see 3 boxes. check all of them and the next time you open the game. press 1 to access the cheat menu. learned this from another user in the early days of summer memories. also works on other rpgm games of the same engine.
how to download?

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Well the dev only said they estimated the release is in winter hence the title of the game, doesn't mean they promise to release it in winter

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Again how is it even an issue its taking this long whilst they give regular updates? Most of us here aren't even going to be subscribed to them partly because not patreon but also because its not like most creators where they post updated versions of the game in progress but they're only just showing how its getting on which a lot we can see on twitter anyway so most of us aren't subbing. So yeah not really sure how we're simps and getting screwed over when the likely point we'll be paying is when it does get released.

Reactions: DRAKEE97 and Jason2

mrfaptain

Jan 2, 2019
Again how is it even an issue its taking this long whilst they give regular updates? Most of us here aren't even going to be subscribed to them partly because not patreon but also because its not like most creators where they post updated versions of the game in progress but they're only just showing how its getting on which a lot we can see on twitter anyway so most of us aren't subbing. So yeah not really sure how we're simps and getting screwed over when the likely point we'll be paying is when it does get released.
yeah you're right he does that now he updates on twitter and afterwards the same update on ci-en but more info on the progress.

Reactions: Jason2

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Dojin Otome has my respect for their diligence and work ethic so far. It's been proven they improve with each new release, especially this new game being developed. Right now, aside from the touches ups to gameplay.

Dev and their small team are adding immersive elements to the game. Like changing clothes and even the X-ray feature during sex that fans wanted.
And many other things everyone here who tunes in to the Dev's info dumps, knows about. If anything, they are at the stage where making games is fun and not just for a quick buck. (Time can change people but so far they're an aspiring Dev)

Apshiama

Jun 27, 2017
Dojin Otome has my respect for their diligence and work ethic so far. It's been proven they improve with each new release, especially this new game being developed. Right now, aside from the touches ups to gameplay.

Dev and their small team are adding immersive elements to the game. Like changing clothes and even the X-ray feature during sex that fans wanted.
And many other things everyone here who tunes in to the Dev's info dumps, knows about. If anything, they are at the stage where making games is fun and not just for a quick buck. (Time can change people but so far they're an aspiring Dev)
yeah and people in here usually only play the pirated version lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DspGaming

kakakhan

Oct 26, 2017
Well the dev only said they estimated the release is in winter hence the title of the game, doesn't mean they promise to release it in winter
Well, he said on this Twitter that it won't be released this year. So I guess it must be at least the end of January.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Fun and fair pixel art game (even in 2022). Awesome bgm versus Mentai-kun. I'm just not a fan of the pee stuff though. And i kinda feel bad for the uncle lol No respect for his uncle lol Squall14.png

Reactions: Kentorian
Jan 17, 2020
BGM against Mentai and Akari is god tier. I've been searching for that theme a long time, but I can't find it.
These are the royalty free BGMs he used:

You can check the files in the SM directory and try to find them among those sites. You'll notice that most japanese H-games use some of these in their games, not a lot of devs compose music for their own games, one of the few I can think of is Hakika of SEQUEL series fame.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
These are the royalty free BGMs he used:

You can check the files in the SM directory and try to find them among those sites. You'll notice that most japanese H-games use some of these in their games, not a lot of devs compose music for their own games, one of the few I can think of is Hakika of SEQUEL series fame.
YOU'RE THE MAN!!!

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes