4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
gotta say, it is pretty funny that the creator of this game put in all kinds of dialogue about "being a man" and "women wanting to be dominated by a splendid male" when the MC probably isn't even a fucking teenager LOL

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Holy shit. Stayed up until 5AM to finish this game, and I think this is the best H-Game I've ever played. The character writing, the tension, the whole small-town vibe it has going for it – it's incredible and I cannot wait for Winter Memories to come out.

While we're here, is there another game that's similar to this? I'll check out Succumate but the whole gameplay loop of Summer Memories just kept me so hooked.
Just remember there is a sequel incoming in 2023, we may have it translated around april or may.

Reactions: SalmonLadder

Septaine

Feb 19, 2020
I think this summer's memories got continuation, I believe if we translate it to English following the official English title it will be Winter's Memories ( あまえんぼ冬 ). Any information regarding that? The last time I checked it was still developed and only played the Alpha version

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I think this summer's memories got continuation, I believe if we translate it to English following the official English title it will be Winter's Memories ( あまえんぼ冬 ). Any information regarding that? The last time I checked it was still developed and only played the Alpha version
It is still being developed and likely being released next year.

enshi

Mar 3, 2018
New update from his blog:

TLDR; Gave us a roadmap of what is left to do,

◆ Gimmick of the Ichinose family
┣Other rooms (completed)
┣Sleeping Rape (Complete)
┗ Toilet assault (0%)

◆ Placement of MAP events
┗NPC placement, lines

◆ Action of the sub-heroine
┗Character placement

◆ General-purpose position
┣Body position setting
┗Review of large animation

◆ Events for each status
┣ Main heroine
┗Sub Heroine

◆ Date event
┗Review + add

◆Picture diary
┗ Pictures and sentences corresponding to each event

◆ Camera element
┣Set what can be photographed
┗Sentences of things that can be photographed

Idk how long it'll take but it took a whole week to finish sleeping rape. Brace yourself for a long winter wait.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
New update from his blog:

TLDR; Gave us a roadmap of what is left to do,

◆ Gimmick of the Ichinose family
┣Other rooms (completed)
┣Sleeping Rape (Complete)
┗ Toilet assault (0%)

◆ Placement of MAP events
┗NPC placement, lines

◆ Action of the sub-heroine
┗Character placement

◆ General-purpose position
┣Body position setting
┗Review of large animation

◆ Events for each status
┣ Main heroine
┗Sub Heroine

◆ Date event
┗Review + add

◆Picture diary
┗ Pictures and sentences corresponding to each event

◆ Camera element
┣Set what can be photographed
┗Sentences of things that can be photographed

Idk how long it'll take but it took a whole week to finish sleeping rape. Brace yourself for a long winter wait.
I mean in the same post they said the production goes into end phase so this might be a heads up. But yea will probably still rather be released mid next year.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Do any of you guys know what's the difference betwen this site current version and the 2.03.06 version that someone posted here a long time ago?

enshi

Mar 3, 2018
I mean in the same post they said the production goes into end phase so this might be a heads up. But yea will probably still rather be released mid next year.
Yea, this is basically it. I think he has some last drawing to do and that's the toilet assault, and then after that it's just character/npc placement and a lot of coding/testing to do. We should be in the clear, but I wouldn't hold your breath until he officially announces the release date. Don't edge until the release date boys. (y)

Reactions: Cidoo and DspGaming

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
With Google Translate, Dev mentions the large animation will be alot of work to implement and would need to be reduced for the estimated release.

Google Translate: "The furoshiki was spread out at the beginning of development, but
there are many things that need to be reduced and reduced so that they can be folded, and it seems that it will take time to reconfigure them.
Especially for large anime, if you calculate all the characters x posture, you
have to add more than 500 elements, so I'm considering replacing it with another system.

Perhaps, I think that it will be replaced with a cross-sectional animation.
Sorry for those who were looking forward to it"

Original: "開発始めに広げた風呂敷ですが、畳めるように要素を削減縮小しないと
いけないものが多く、その再設定等でまたそれぞれ時間が掛かりそう。
特に大きめアニメは全キャラ×体位で計算すると500枚以上の要素を
書き足さないといけないので、別のシステムに差し替えを検討してます。

多分、断面図アニメに差し替わると思います。
楽しみにしてた人ごめんね"

What does Cross-sectional animation mean? Is it a shared/recycled animation between the girls?
From what I know the main 3 girls with have it, but the others will not cuz of the increase work to do it.
Easy solution is to finish everything else first, release game when its done, and update that feature into the game in the future.

Reactions: DspGaming

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
gotta say, it is pretty funny that the creator of this game put in all kinds of dialogue about "being a man" and "women wanting to be dominated by a splendid male" when the MC probably isn't even a fucking teenager LOL
It's mainly alot of the Kagura translations fault ngl, the old fan translations were more true to the original (iirc)

Reactions: ur other dad

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
With Google Translate, Dev mentions the large animation will be alot of work to implement and would need to be reduced for the estimated release.

Google Translate: "The furoshiki was spread out at the beginning of development, but
there are many things that need to be reduced and reduced so that they can be folded, and it seems that it will take time to reconfigure them.
Especially for large anime, if you calculate all the characters x posture, you
have to add more than 500 elements, so I'm considering replacing it with another system.

Perhaps, I think that it will be replaced with a cross-sectional animation.
Sorry for those who were looking forward to it"

Original: "開発始めに広げた風呂敷ですが、畳めるように要素を削減縮小しないと
いけないものが多く、その再設定等でまたそれぞれ時間が掛かりそう。
特に大きめアニメは全キャラ×体位で計算すると500枚以上の要素を
書き足さないといけないので、別のシステムに差し替えを検討してます。

多分、断面図アニメに差し替わると思います。
楽しみにしてた人ごめんね"

What does Cross-sectional animation mean? Is it a shared/recycled animation between the girls?
From what I know the main 3 girls with have it, but the others will not cuz of the increase work to do it.
Easy solution is to finish everything else first, release game when its done, and update that feature into the game in the future.
Yeah that's likely what he'll do, i assume "Cross-Sectional" means that he'll cut out the side heroines faces from the Up-close animation, and recycle it for all of them? (Besides akari obviously)

Reactions: Jason2

Mmttr

Mar 21, 2022
help I can't install a patch it says
"The specfied path is not valid"
"Game exe not found"
"Must be installed on the STEAM version of the game"

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes