4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Kaffesnus

Nov 8, 2022
When it do come out, how long will it take before we can download it here? also will you be able to play from old savefile or do you have to start over?

ScholzLolz

Aug 9, 2022
When it do come out, how long will it take before we can download it here? also will you be able to play from old savefile or do you have to start over?
Very good question. I wouldn't mind for Winter Memories to make me winning over the heroines again, as in a new timeline way rather than a continuation. But the Alpha suggested it to be a hard sequal to the harem ending in Summer Memories and therefore no old savefile is needed nor any other data. Standalone.

I wonder if we already know how many days it will take place. The Alphademo thing showed us that time passes differently from Summer Memories, slower, at a hour-to-hour basis the characters change location instead in the old game, skipping to a new time-of-day zone. Which means that a day must feel much longer in Winter Memories than in Summer Memories, I think.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Very good question. I wouldn't mind for Winter Memories to make me winning over the heroines again, as in a new timeline way rather than a continuation. But the Alpha suggested it to be a hard sequal to the harem ending in Summer Memories and therefore no old savefile is needed nor any other data. Standalone.

I wonder if we already know how many days it will take place. The Alphademo thing showed us that time passes differently from Summer Memories, slower, at a hour-to-hour basis the characters change location instead in the old game, skipping to a new time-of-day zone. Which means that a day must feel much longer in Winter Memories than in Summer Memories, I think.
Yeah, dev said it's only 15 days this time, but you can do more since time goes by in minutes instead of multiple hours

Reactions: ScholzLolz

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019

I did like the aspect of slowly winning over the heroines, but I can bare with it following the timeline.

1. Though I think if he implemented a memory mechanic where certain actions will jog their memory of the last summer would be neat.

2. Or you start off with one of the girls of your choosing as the heroine that remembers the last game. And once you win over another heroine you'd get words like "Why didn't I do this with aunt Miyuki last summer" or "I wish I met Boku earlier, I want more memories with him".

Akari? Boku was too timid to talk to the menko kids.
Heck for Kagami it can just be explained you never went to the school, and for Shizuku you just never noticed she was the chick on Dwitter. You can come up with something for the other girls.

(Dojin Otome is already in finalization stage so anything more will probably make him burnt out, or unless we ask for a optional DLC that adds it. Sadly we mostly likely aint gettin it)

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
Yea but I would assume uncle could rip boku in half if he did that so idk if it could be seen as a win, I personally enjoy all the fun while hiding it from him but I guess everyone has their own taste when it comes to that topic.
with how annoying he was when I was first playing (he kept giving me game overs when i was figuring the game out) I'm looking forward to cucking this bastard. hell, the coward mod is looking like it going that path, but with it being in korean I have no clue what the full situation is about

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Yeah, dev said it's only 15 days this time, but you can do more since time goes by in minutes instead of multiple hours
Really? I thought it will like the previous one where it's 1 month or few more days after but understandable with how much slower it is from Alpha gameplay

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Really? I thought it will like the previous one where it's 1 month or few more days after but understandable with how much slower it is from Alpha gameplay
Yeah, i believe the dev mentioned that he intends people to play it multiple times to unlock all the content, i may be mistaken though. He may just add a new game+ "Infinite Winter" mode or something where the days are infinite

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
What are your favourite characters which you are hyped for in winter memories? For me it's easily Rio, close second is Kagami. Rio is like the big horny sister which knows lewd stuff type shit, and I like her tanned style. Kagami has a fat bum and I enjoyed fucking the shit out of it in summer memories every time I saw her give her lesson. But I can see the appeal in Miyuki aswell as like the fat assed MILF u steal from ur useless uncle.

Reactions: DspGaming

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What are your favourite characters which you are hyped for in winter memories? For me it's easily Rio, close second is Kagami. Rio is like the big horny sister which knows lewd stuff type shit, and I like her tanned style. Kagami has a fat bum and I enjoyed fucking the shit out of it in summer memories every time I saw her give her lesson. But I can see the appeal in Miyuki aswell as like the fat assed MILF u steal from ur useless uncle.
Miyuki, milf wins. Also that other milf that was being introduced and who was a mystery for a while (I still don't know who she is, by the way).

Kentorian

Jan 2, 2018
Miyuki 100%, also Shizuku. Sexy shopkeeper? Give me that!

Jan 15, 2021
The hard part will be fighting back the temptation to play it before the translation releases.
Hopefully Kagura games put their fastest and accurate translators on this game. Cuz we've been battling our anxiousness and it's been a struggle.
Doubt it, they will do the same they did with that one Clymenia game. Delay, delay, delay... hype, hype, hype, hype... delay, delay, delay... would not surprise me if a unaffiliated fantranslator will be faster. I will definitely play with machine translation on release though.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Honestly MTool translations are very nice for the fact that they are MTL's, it's not unplayable with them until a nicer translation hits. And I am pretty sure that games from this dev don't create that much gibberish upon translation, so I think it should be fine as a filler.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes