4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I'm glad Winter Memories is adding features that a good portion of us were asking for. There is even a "Time Leap" skill that we also fortunately have in kin-kun's unofficial patched version of Summer Memories. Glad it made it's way into the sequel game.
Dev also said the game is pretty closed to being finished.

Dojin Otome: "今日はコレをやりました。サブヒロインズの場所へも瞬間移動できるよう設定しました。次回からはマップの設定と汎用体位まわりを進めていきます。…思ったより終わりは近いかも。明日も頑張ります。"

Google Translate
: "I did this today. I set it so that you can teleport to the location of the sub-heroines. From the next time, we will proceed with setting the map and general positions. ...the end is closer than you think. I'll do my best tomorrow, too."

(check out his twitter for those who haven't or are new here)

Fuckusername

Jun 3, 2021
I keep getting this error message using Kin-kun version. Before my phone got reset i could play it just fine, can anyone help me on how to fix this?

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
how to increase screen resolution of fullscreen (like with the high quality screenshots in front page)? I use f4 to fullscreen is there better way?

Reactions: disaronon

Anonimo1337

Jul 13, 2018
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked
Where do I put the save file?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019

View attachment 2348397
Dev said suzuka couldnt have a shower/bathroom scene bc she stays in a tent, so he gave her a hot spring area... this game is gonna be so good
Yea, I'm not 100% on this but I suspect after he is done with the unique clothes and hot spring area/it's events. He'd be pretty much done with everything. After that I'd say it'd be the bug fixes or the voices to do. Unless there something I'm missing. (this is all speculation on my part so take it with a grain salt)

Anymore content here on, I kinda want him to just do as dlc. But hey, if he decides to make a perfect game, then the perfect dlc. Then I'll wait abit longer.

Reactions: DspGaming

enshi

Mar 3, 2018
Yea, I'm not 100% on this but I suspect after he is done with the unique clothes and hot spring area/it's events. He'd be pretty much done with everything. After that I'd say it'd be the bug fixes or the voices to do. Unless there something I'm missing. (this is all speculation on my part so take it with a grain salt)

Anymore content here on, I kinda want him to just do as dlc. But hey, if he decides to make a perfect game, then the perfect dlc. Then I'll wait abit longer.
one of his comments on cien said he's about 80% complete, idk how long the other 20% will take but i hope its the last 20% from the clothes and hot springs area. He's going to make a blog post on cien tomorrow so hopefully he'll clarify whats done and what needs to be done.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes